chapter 1.

John: well this sucks, on my way home from purchasing the new MK11 with all the dlc included and then BAM! Get hit by a truck out of nowhere. Now I'm here in this empty  white void, just were is here?

Kami: your in limbo young man, the place between heaven and hell.

John: limbo huh? Kind of dull and gloomy place. Oh well, so how does this work exactly?

Kami: well Normally I'd judge your soul to see if you would go to either heaven or hell. But your a special case, so instead you get to go to a world of your choosing and 5 wishes.

John: Really, oh man that's sweet. Let's see, oh I wish to go to the world of Mortal kombat starting on Shang tsung island

Kami: Done, as for your wishes?

John: John: For my 1st wish I want the ability of all 3 Haki from one piece. My 2nd wish is that I want the Atomic  powers of Godzilla. My 3rd wish is to utilize the Darkslayer style of of vergil from Devil May Cry 5. For my 4th wish I would like to have a training  area where 1 day would pass in the real world while 100 years go by in training area. For my last wish, I just want to be immune to magic.

Kami: These wishes are acceptable. Goodluck in your new life.

* John was Suddenly blinded by a bright light and then he found himself  in a place he knew all to well*

John: hmm, this must be Outworld. Now what to do first? I can't challenge  Khan as I am now, I might have power  but I lack the control. For right now I need to find out when the tournament  starts, best I ask around.

* so John began to ask around about the tournament, but they were all snobs and just ignored him*

John: Damnit, I'm not making any progress at all. I have to find out when the tournament starts.

???: Are you asking about the tournament?

* John heard a voice he knew all to well, when he turned he saw her.

Kitana, clad in her blue bikini with her high heel thigh boots. She was showing some skin, alot of it but none of the men would never dare try to grope a fill.

Kitana was one of the videos game girl crush John had in Mortal kombat along with Jade, Skarlet, Sonya, Malineea and Tanya*

John: yes I was wondering how long until it begins. I asked around but that  proved useless.

Kitana: the tournament won't start for another 10 day's  from now. If you plan to enter I wish you luck since you have so little time to prepare.

John: normally you'd be right, but I have access to a special training ground.

Kitana: ohh? How special is this training ground?

John: well basically 1 day out here in the world will pass by while 100 years goes by in the training area. So since the tournament won't start until 10 days I'll have 1000 years of training under my belt.

Kitana: your lucky to have such a training ground. Well the best of luck to you.

John: My name is John, John clyde.

Kitana: I'm Kitana, until next time we meet John.

* Kitana turned around and walked away with a sway of her hips that had John mesmerised*

John: Yhea I'm definitely Stealing her away from liu kang. He wouldn't know what to do with all that ass anyway. That comes later, I better get to work.

* So john vanished into his training ground that resembles the Bloody Palace of DMC5.

He got to work and begins to ascend up the endless tower fight monster, demons and the Bosses from all 5 Devil May Cry series

He got to work and begins to ascend up the endless tower fight monster, demons and the Bosses from all 5 Devil May Cry series. After 9 days passed John mastered all of  his Haki and Atomic abilities.

His devil slayer style still need work but it will have to be enough as John  exited his training ground and saw a  group of warriors*

John: Whew, I was cutting it close. Shang Tsung won't  make  his speech yet I better find some clothes. Ah! This will do.

( minus the face mask)

John: looks like the tournament about to start.