chapter 5

* Soon the entire group reached Shao Khan Throne room, ther John saw the hulking figure of a man sitting on his throne. John felt Khan immense power, John would no dought hold his own but would ultimately lose.

John knew he was easily stronger than Quan chi and Shang Tsung combined, But Khan was on a whole other level*

Shang Tsung: My lord we come back victorious!

Khan: Excellent! Who was the one that secured our victory?

* Before Shang Tsung could lie through his teeth Kitana beat him to the punch*

Kitana: It was John Clyde and Scorpion father, together they defeated Liu kang.

Khan: I know of Scorpion, but who is this John Clyde.

John: I'm John Clyde sir.

Khan: I can feel your power boy, it surpasses both Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. However, I  know everyone in Outworld. So how is it that I don't know you?

John: I was born in Outworld, but I was taken away from my mother. I was in Earthrealm half my life, I believe that someone feared my potential power growth.

Khan: well glad that you're back home. Now tell me why are we not invading Earthrealm right now?

John: I gave them a 1 year peace, they would take this time to prepare, but I gave them a false hope thinking that they can stop the inevitable.

Khan: very well, I will allow it. Since you've won the tournament that now makes you Champion of Outworld.

Shang Tsung: but sire, Goro is our reigning champion. Shouldn't he have a chance to defend his title?

Khan: very well, tomorrow at Colosseum John Clyde will fight Goro for the chance to be Champion of Outworld.

* Everyone left the Throne room to go and handle there own business. John was in his chambers, it was a massive  room with a giant bed that could hold
6 people or more.

John took a relaxing bath and came out 9 minutes later dressed in his new look.

Then he heard a knock on his door

Then he heard a knock on his door. He went open it and saw that it was Kitana, Jade, Mileena and Scorpion*

John: you guys made it.

Mileena: Kitana and Jade informed us that you wanted to talk, nice outfit.

John: Thanks, I have something to show you all something as well.

* John reached into his bag and with a deep breath he took out 3 cases and they all had the title,"Mortal Kombat"

Kitana,Jade Mileena and Scorpion had no words

Kitana,Jade Mileena and Scorpion had no words. John begins to explain to them what was originally supposed to happen*

Kitana: so Earthrealm was originally supposed to win, but some how Shang Tsung managed to convince the emperor to hold another tournament only to lose again after he killed king Lao.

Jade: Then afterwards Quan Chi Tricked Khan, who was still alive, into  outright invade after he resurrected and changed Queen Sindel.

Mileena: Then at some point down the line Jade, Kitana and the last of Earthrealm fighters stood against Sindel. In the end she nearly killed them all until nightwolf sacrificed himself to kill Sindel.

John: Yhea, that's what happened. During the thing Raiden was trying to figure out the meaning behind the message that his future self sent him. By the time he did it was too late. The only fighter left standing was Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage and Liu kang.

Scorpion: so "He must win" was referring to Shao Khan.

John: yes, but Liu believes that Raiden went mad. The both of them fought, only for Raiden to killing Liu on accident.

Kitana: So Raiden was the only one left to stop Khan.

John: yes, but Khan proved to be to powerful even for Raiden. So he let him win. Then the elder God's stepped in and destroyed Shao Khan. But the whole thing was planned by Quan Chi master, the fallen elder God Shinnok.

Kitana: I thought that he was killed?

John: no, you can't kill an elder god. He was sealed away inside an amulet that's with Quan Chi at all times.

Jade: do you know what happened after Earthrealm invasion?

John: Those that were killed became  Quan Chi revenant. Kitana, Liu, Kung Lao, Nightwolf, Sindel, Jade, Jax and others became his slaves.

Mileena: what happened to them and what was the  state of Outworld?

John: from what I can remember everyone was saved, Except for Kitana and Liu.

Kitana: nobody, made attempts to save us?

John: they didn't get the chance, Quan Chi was before that could happen. As for Outworld it was in the middle of a civil war.

Jade: who waged war with each other?

John: it was Mileena and Kotal.

Jade: WHAT!?

Kitana: how long did the war last? and what was the purpose?

John: honestly I don't know how long it was going on, but from what I can tell Mileena started it feeling that throne belongs to her.

Kitana: She is my half sister, so ofcourse she has claim to it.

Mileena: was I able to win?

Mileena: no, you were betrayed at every turn. You were eventually killed, not by kotal but by some insect
women. She literally gave you a kiss of death by puking up flesh eating maggots down your throat.

Mileena: I don't know how I should feel about that.

Scorpion: we best put this conversation on hold until a later day. John has to face Goro tomorrow and he needs rest.

John: just remember to keep what you  heard to yourself