Crazy (SMUT!!!)

{Warning: Heavy smut, edging, thigh riding, degrading, dom/sub, teacherxstudent, slight bondage but not extreme, praise kink} 

Thankyou @assfgghdf , @ellensmith364 ,@iqnnrbie ,@remmy_wolf ,@blondewhore2000 , @raeganlupin - for the suggestions above :)

Caitlin and Remus wouldn't exactly say they were the most subtle when it came to keeping their relationship a secret at Hogwarts.

After all, they had been caught twice. First by Liv, Caitlin's best friend and then by Snape on New years day.

Both times had been accidental of course.

Liv had caught Caitlin sat in Remus' lap, topless whilst they were making out in his desk chair and Snape had caught Caitlin sneaking out of his office with the same clothes on as the night before after spending New years eve together.

So they weren't exactly discreet, but this new extreme Remus was at, teasing her as much as possible in front of everyone, well this was surely going to get them caught by anyone in hearing distance.

"So if you all just write the notes down from pages 123-125, I will take a stroll round and see where you are all up to" Remus announced pleasantly, rubbing his hands together and allowing his eyes to scan the classroom as all his students nodded and stuck their heads down, flipping through the pages and scribbling down their findings.

"I have detention tonight with Trelawny" Liv whispered to Caitlin's side as they continued to make notes, "She caught me drawing some balls on one of her long crystals so it looked like a dick"

Caitlin snorted rather loudly and clamped a hand over her mouth as they both burst out laughing and fell into each other.

"You do realise you have to go out into the real world in less then 4 months and actually be an adult?" Caitlin hissed fondly as the blonde next to her shrugged cooly and continued to write, "And I reckon even Fred won't be as childish as that when he grows up"

"Well I will just have to find someone as immature as me to spend my life with then instead" Liv stated matter of factly through her chuckles as Caitlin shook her head in amusement and continued note taking.

"Talking as loud as that when you are suppose to be doing your work has severe consequences, Miss Kingsley" she felt warm breath fan against her neck and large figure stand to her side of the desk, leaning down to whisper into her ear as her entire body froze.

She slowly turned her head to the side and allowed her eyes to travel up his entire form, gulping hard when meeting his rather hard and intense gaze.

Liv was practically asleep at this point, her heavy lids flickering shut every so often as she sloppily scribbled notes with the side of her head rested in her palm.

Caitlin looked around the classroom with furrowed brows, trying to work out whether she was dreaming or not.

"A-are...are you okay?" She whispered back in worry, not use to him giving her so much attention when in class.

"Quite" he nodded slowly, his gaze now dropping lustfully to her body, his tongue peeking out to wet his bottom lip as he shook his head ever so delicately and admired her through narrowed eyes. 

This certain look on his face she knew all too well and it made her breath thicken, her cheeks tint red and her body to flush with warmth.

"W-what...what are you-" she stuttered continuously, looking around the room to see no one even acknowledging them, just getting on with their work.