Detention (smut)

"Can anyone tell me the difference between the study of a vampire and study of a werewolf?" Remus mumbled miserably, perched against the edge of his desk, head bowed, hands propping him up on either side.

He hated teaching these lessons, especially to a class that was at an age where they were so opinionated.

The class just shrugged apart from one hand in the corner of his eyes, shooting up in the air with an eager look as Liv smirked at the side of her, trying to control her laughs. 

"Yes Miss Kingsley?" Remus chuckled, trying not to let his racing heart become known to the rest of the class when her beautiful chocolate eyes met his.

"Well..." Caitlin started with a smirk, "A vampire is a creature that harms people by choice, they feed on others, hurt, kill...you name it, blood galore. A werewolf, however, is a sweet little doggy who doesn't have a choice"

The entire class burst out laughing as the brunette stuck her bottom lip out with a pout and sent her boyfriend a wink at the front of the class who was shaking his head with the biggest grin.

"I wouldn't put it exactly like that, Kingsley" Remus laughed melodically, "But glad to see your views aren't so bigotry"

"Oh please!" A Slytherin girl piped up from the back of the class, causing the beaming two, gazing at each other lovingly, to snap their heads behind them along with everyone else's, "A werewolf is a beast! We all know it, they kill people for gods sake!"

Remus felt his heart sink and his bright and cheery manner instantly fell from his face.

"That's your opinion Miss Keane, and you're entitled to it" Remus attempted to force a smile and turned to the black board until hearing a disagreeing scoff from opposite the Slytherin and letting out an exhausted huff, knowing what was about to come.

"No!" Caitlin exclaimed in anger, " No she isn't, you do realise 9 times out 10 a werewolf doesn't get a say in the matter? They get attacked and are forced to turn into a different creature once a month!!"

Remus turned round and watched his girlfriend defend him so effortlessly like she always would. Whether with Snape, or another student who was spitting rather hurtful things about people who suffer with Lycanthropy, Caitlin would always be there. The class of course didn't know exactly who they were offending, but it didn't matter to her.

It made him feel overwhelmingly relieved, but he didn't need it. He knew that not everyone would understand and agree with Lycanthropy, but as long as she did, he really didn't care, whether the Slytherin Girl knew she was insulting her teacher or not.

"And what about werewolves like Grey back?" The girl with bright blonde hair shrugged knowingly, eyebrows raised and arms crossed over her chest smugly watching Caitlin's face turns bright red in anger.

"Let's not bring that arsehole into it!" She snapped as everyone around her began chuckling and Remus' eyes shot wide.

"M-miss Kingsley...watch your language please, anyway...let's continue shall we-"

"In fact..." Caitlin continued, eyes scrunched up in annoyance, arm slung over the back of her chair as she faced her back to her teacher and boyfriend and looked the Slytherin girl dead in the eye, Remus sending an exasperated look to Liv to shut her up before she let her mouth get her in trouble.

"Look at it this way... you are like 5, you get attacked a bloody wolf, as if that's not bad enough but then every month after that you have to feel every bone in your body break, every fibre snap, your fingernails stretch your-"