"I won't use it until you want to." Masked man husked again and Taehyung just gulped in fear. How his normal life was turned like that..? Well, he agreed to this.

They silently left the hospital as the cop named Minjun was nowhere to be seen. Taehyung really wanted to scream out for help but couldn't, because a reminder was poking him at his tummy.

Once in the parking lot of the hospital, the male pushed Taehyung inside the car and quickly took the driving seat.

"Keep your mouth shut.. ok?" Taehyung was too much afraid to even nod now. Seeing the battered blue-haired, the masked male removed his sunglasses and started the engine. He kept on glancing back at the other who was shaking badly but kept his head low. He could see how Taehyung's fingers were badly shaking as he tried to grab his hospital gown over his chest, biting his lips continuously with glassy eyes. 

.................

Back in the hospital, when Park Minjun came back after receiving a call from his wife, he saw the room open. When he opened it completely, his eyes widened as he found two males unconscious on the floor and no sign of the boy.

"I'm doomed." He quickly dialed the number of Namjoon to inform him.

When the other picked up his call, he bit his tongue before telling the other.

"Sir! I'm sorry... I don't know how.. but someone kidnapped the boy."

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎

"So, let's start-"

"You're really blind Kim." Jungkook spat with a blank face that made Namjoon stop midway.

Namjoon squinted his eyes when he felt that the other was still moving his lips.

Stop the recorder.

"You all are the same."

Namjoon's eyes blinked hastily when he noticed the lips moving again without any voice.

I want to tell you everything once Taehyung is in safe hands.

"You can't keep me here like that without any proof." Jungkook said again with a smirk.

Namjoon's mouth went ajar and he was about to get up when his phone rang in his pocket.

He quickly picked up the call but the voice of Officer Minjun left him bewildered with wide eyes.

"Sir! I'm sorry... I don't know how.. but someone kidnapped the boy."

"What?!" Namjoon eyes were blown wide at the news but when his gaze fell on Jeon, the other was smiling in satisfaction.

"Yes sir. Even there are two unconscious males."

"What the hell you were doing Park? You were supposed to be there for him! How can he-" He stopped midway when he noticed that Jungkook was looking much more relaxed as compared to the time when he entered the cabin.

"Arrest the two, and check all the CCTV footage to find out about the kidnapper." He sighed and commanded the other

"Yes sir."

Once the call ended, Namjoon turned off the recording after looking around.

"You did that?" Jungkook just smirked and leaned back on the chair.

"What do you think? Only you can build the trap?" Namjoon frowned.

"Oh.. are you angry? Well well, you should be. After all, you definitely played with my patience while using an innocent boy for luring me here." Jungkook spat with a scowl, his expression turning cold within a second.