Fate Is Sometimes A Piece Of Shit

Start from the beginning

"You gotta take initiative!"

"They have been having dinners- maybe- that's it!"

Yoongi looked up, eyes set hard on Namjoon, daring him to speak out his genius idea that he must have got again.

"From now on, you shall make dinner for him. Every night!"

"For who?"

Yoongi choked. "No."

"Yes."

"Too much work."

"You say that but end up sharing some of your dinners with him."

The alpha shrugged, pushing his food around. "Only a couple of times though-"

"Hyung- just- oh my god!"

He sighed. God... why did he think it was a good idea to confide in these two. "You know I can't. I- he seems content with the way things are... I... don't want to complicate things further."

The group went quiet; Yoongi fed himself some meat.

"Who?"

"Oh my god Jungkook sweetie keep up. Yoongi-hyung met his omega-"

"Yoongi-hyung met hIS OMEGA?!-"

"Keep it down you dumbass-"

"I'm not a dumbass-"

"He met this omega who happens to be his neighbour and he has the hots for him but is too shy to even speak to him."

"Taehyung please shut up."

---

---

The omega could only stare ahead at the people that crowded the bus.

Why today...? And why now?

He exhaled quietly, moving to the side to let another passenger on. He decided to stand by the door, that way when he gets down it would be easier.

He had not been feeling too good physically, but the hot water bottle his boss passed to him months ago became handy.

"My wife has berated and lectured me when she found out one of my employees was pregnant and that I had done nothing to make sure you were well taken care of."

"Mr Hwa- you've done enough-"

"I know... but I feel guilty too. Here-" he passed him a filled hot bottle, "I know your back is killing- don't even deny."