𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Почніть із самого початку

The whole family was devastated with the sudden news and they tried supporting Kaeya at level best. But the only thing she needed was for Yuvaan to wake up and take all her worries.

When he had waken up after 3 long months of agony, Kaeya had again showered him with her shouts and yelling, the only difference this time being that she had tears flowing out of her eyes.

How could he even think of leaving her alone in a world like this?

And as soon as Yuvaan had heard Kaeya saying that this is the last time I am forgiving you for thinking this nonsense, a painful yet heart touching smile had reached his face who gestured for her to bend down just so he could kiss her forehead.

This gesture of his had only made tears appear in everyone's eyes and he himself had his eyes glistening with the fact of Kaeya now being with him like he'd always dreamt of.

And she accepted him.

She accepted her fate.

She accepted that he was meant to be a part of her life.

Life isn't always colorful for everyone. There are those grey times as well. But Kaeya was someone who had learnt to cherish the colorful ones and even accept Yuvaan's changed form. More like a loving one who took every chance to prove that he too can be a good husband.

All of a sudden, she felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around her form, them reaching her swollen belly and as he rubbed it softly, she couldn't help but to lean back in his face, taking his support.

His head was dipped in the side of her neck, her back touching his chest and still she could feel his body heat.

"I am so proud of you." He mumbled against her ear, grazing his fingertips on her stomach.

Pregnancy is never easy. Being at every step of it with Kaeya, Yuvaan has only realized how more strong of a person she is. Being strong and depicting yourself strong are two different things and she was strong. All women are strong.

No matter how much he helps her or anything, at the end it was Kaeya who had to go through everything whether it was the body changes, hormonal stage or sleepless nights.

"Your bath is ready." He pointed out in between, as he kissed her sweet spot making a guttural sound appear from the back of her throat.

Fortunately, intimacy between the couple had been amazing. Sometimes, the physical closeness between a couple can be more appreciating than emotional. Though it wasn't like that Yuvaan and Kaeya lived like strangers or that they bear each other, an emotional pull was lacking between them than the physical one.

Unlike Yuvaan, Kaeya wasn't a virgin. Afer gaining success in the career field of her life, she had lived her life to the fullest, including her sleeping with a guy who she met through Tanishq. But it just didn't work out between them.

And no matter what, Yuvaan had to accept this fact just like Kaeya did with many others.

Eight months ago when Kaeya was pregnant, it wasn't a shock for her. It was planned. Though, no one was ecstatic more than Yuvaan. He had this permanent grin on his face, bragging about the same to Kaeya herself who was pregnant.

"Let me help you." Yuvaan voiced out as Kaeya proceeded to get back inside the room.

And she let him.

It was way difficult for her to manage and she had to take Yuvaan's help for the same. Comfortable in his proximity, she had accepted him being near resulting in him doing all her tasks.

And that's why she wouldn't hesitate accepting the fact that no matter he wasn't exactly a good bestfriend, he was perfect as a husband. Just perfect.