"Don't be too happy soon" Charlotte said to them.

"Hm, why is that?" Wangnan asked.

"They are kidnapped by that octopus right? Or Verdi, the name of that little girl?" Charlotte asked to Wangnan again.

Wangnan nodded his head, "Yeah."

Charlotte didn't know how she should say this to the others and tried to find the right words to say. She wanted to warn them, but she can't look too suspicious. Therefore, she said, "You have to be careful in the arena. There..."

"There what?" Akraptor asked.

Charlotte sighed, "Forget it. You will see it on your own."

And then, she walked away, leaving both Akraptor and Wangnan were both confused with what she said.

But when they arrived on the arena, they began to understand why Charlotte said those words.

In the arena, Miseng looked like as if she was being possessed. Her pink colored plug was stained with blood as she hit people back and forth and she swung it like she was playing baseball. She even aimed for Prince. Her strength increased greatly and it was hard to deal with her when they didn't want to hurt her.

The weird girl who kidnapped Miseng and Prince told the two of them that if they were willing to be her dolls, then she would give them extraordinary strengths. Prince didn't care about it since he didn't like the idea about being someone else's doll, but Miseng, she was different. She wanted to go stronger so she took the flower and then, she lost her consciousness and attacked everyone.

But fortunately they managed to calm her down. They managed to snatch the flower from her head and Miseng collapsed. The three of them were the winners.

After the first group, the hosts told everyone that five groups will be fighting in the same time.

Charlotte was on the same team with Rak and Dan who also had disguised themselves as someone else. Being carried by these two who got rid of their opponents, Charlotte felt that she didn't do anything else but to fan herself and put her own plug to win the game.

Well, she did do nothing to win. Rak was too excited to fight that he cleared the path for Charlotte while Dan, he did help Rak to get rid of the opponents. She just fanned herself and watched them finishing it.

She shut her fan and then pointed it to Dan, "You should have left some for me. If you defeated all the regulars for me, then Khun will blame me for doing nothing."

"Well, the point is we passed" Dan said. "And besides, the one is getting scolded is not me, but you right?"

Charlotte, ".........."

Charlotte scoffed and then turned her head around where she found her beloved brother Jue Viole Grace or the Twenty Fifth Bam among the crowd.

'Brother, wait for me' she pressed her lips together underneath that mask. 'I will get you out of there.'

In the nineteen group, everyone was able to see Jue Viole Grace's name. Seeing his name there, Jue Viole Grace descended down from the stairs and walked to the arena.

Chang assumed that Jue Viole Grace wouldn't do anything in this round since there were some regulars who wore shirt with the word 'FUG' on it decided to help him. He felt disappointed though. But Wangnan denied and said that Viole was different than the others.

And he was right.

Viole didn't like the idea about getting help from the other regulars and then, he blew everyone on the stage and declared that he wasn't their God. Seeing how he knocked the regulars who were also a group of liars, Charlotte couldn't help but to smile happily and fanned herself faster while cheering for him.