"What......?" Khun started to feel suspicious.

Charlotte pressed her mouth together. Damn, she had read about this before and wanted to tell Khun and the others about it. But it will only make her look suspicious. She should calm herself down.

"And the prize of this game is......two hundred forty eights tickets for a ride on the Archimedes that will depart in two days!"

"What?!"

The tickets were provided for regulars who will be participating in the Workshop Battle and there were only around two hundreds regulars who would be able to be participate in it because of the number of tickets.

Guns suddenly appeared before them. Charlotte held one of it.

One Shot One Opportunity was the game that the Workshop prepared for them. The guns will be used by the regulars to shot the others and then the person will win the ticket and board to Archimedes immediately. But one person only had one bullet and they could steal others' gun and bullet. The regulars who lost their guns will immediately fail.

The gun could only hold up to six bullets. The control of the handle can be set to dark mode or the light mode. If one put the control in light mode, then the regulars who the person shot will immediately be sent to the Archimedes. But they can't shot themselves.

While the Dark Mode will make others fail and if they missed their shots, then they will fail right away.

After the game begins, the first one to shoot gets the item [Blood Tamara].

And the one who shoots most of the regulars to send them to the Archimedes gets the item [White Heavenly Mirror].

And if you are lucky, then you will encounter [Bong Bong], the fairy of luck that wanders around the island and shot it with the light bullet, one will win the ticket to Archimedes and that very special item.

If the regulars shot the people who aren't regulars, then they will lose. In one minute, the safety of the guns will be removed and the game will start.

"My luck always hates me" Charlotte said and looked at the gun on her hand carefully. "I don't think I will meet Bong Bong."

"Well, we still have more items to hunt" Khun calmly said and then glanced at his lighthouse.

"Let's hurry, Khun" Wangnan said as he had already stood up before the door. "We should secure a good spot before the safety is removed."

"Close your ears" Khun whispered to her and then stood up and looked at Wangnan, "We don't have to, Wangnan."

Charlotte listened to his words for she knew what he was planning and closed both of her ears. Khun, on the other hand, he pointed the gun to Wangnan who looked stupefied.

"You.... Are you......?"

"All I want is....the [Blood Tamara]'" Khun said with a smirk. "Bye- bye, Wangnan."

When Wangnan noticed that Khun was going to pull the trigger and when the safety has been removed, he couldn't help but to scream as loud as he can.

And he attracted two regulars who were then caught and tied around the chairs.

"Nice, two bullets" Khun said and looked at the bullets in his hand. "Nice job screaming."

Wangnan huffed in fear and Charlotte offered him a glass of water.

Thanks to Wangnan's desperate and realistic screaming, Khun could overpower two regulars who came to get the bullets. The sound of screaming makes people act with haste and lose, Khun explained to them.