I'm In Love With You, But So Is He.

Start from the beginning

"If he was with the grounders, then he could know things that could help us!" I said to Bellamy, but I tried to stay calm so I wouldn't piss him off anymore.

"Help us? We hanged him, we banished him, and now we're going to kill him! Get the hell out of my way." Bellamy said.

"No, they're right!" Clarke said, as she pushed past Bellamy and bent down next to Murphy, who was trembling very badly. Whatever the grounders did to him, they did it pretty badly, and it just made me feel worse.

"Like hell they are! Clarke, think about Charlotte!" Bellamy argued with her.

"I am thinking about her, but what happened to Charlotte was much our fault as his." Clarke said as she examined Murphy.

Thank you, Clarke. I started to walk over to them, but Bellamy grabbed my arm. I shook it off, clearly not in the mood, and I bent down on the other side of Murphy. I gently grabbed his hand, and he didn't even try to make the effort to pull it away.

"He's not lying. His fingernails are torn off. They tortured him." I said, look up at Murphy and then at Bellamy, who still had a pissed look on his face. Don't get me wrong, Bellamy is a great guy, but he's really starting to piss me off.

"You and the grounders should compare notes." Finn muttered in his ear, which made me smile a little.

"The grounders know we're at war! What did you tell them about us?" Bellamy asked Murphy.

"Everything." Murphy said, which made me drop his hand and I felt fear run through my body. The grounders knew everything about us.

Before I could say anything I regretted, I stood up quickly and ran out of the drop ship, and I ignored the calls I heard from Bellamy and Finn.

Bellamy's P.O.V.

I wanted to chase after her. Seeing her that upset kills me inside, but Clarke grabbed my arm before I could go anywhere.

"Once he's better, we'll make him tell us what he knows and then he's gone." Clarke said.

"And what if he refuses to leave?" I asked her, keeping my glare on Murphy. She glanced at Murphy, and then back at me.

"Then we kill him." And then she walked out.

I gave Murphy one last look before I walked out of the drop ship to find Elena. I went to Octavia's tent to see if she was in there, but she surprisingly wasn't there. I walked over to my tent, and found her sitting on my bed. She didn't acknowledge me when I walked in. She was just staring at the wall. I set my gun down and sat next to her on the bed. I gently placed my hand over hers lightly, and she didn't pull away, but she didn't grab it either.

"Elena."

She didn't answer me. She just stared at the wall, which made me more concerned.

"Elena, talk to me." I said to her.

"They know everything." She said. I couldn't tell if she was mad or if she was scared, but it still made me want to keep her close to me.

"We're going to be alright." I comforted her.

"But we wouldn't have known that if you killed him." She said, pulling her hand away. She stood up and started to walk out of the tent, but I grabbed her arm and stood up too.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means that if you killed him, then we wouldn't know anything right now! You wanted to kill him because it was what was best for you! You didn't care what Finn, Clarke, or I had to say. I knew it from day one that it has to be Bellamy's way or nobody's way." She said, her voice starting to rise.