Epilouge

You and Kenma, 23 years old, went to an amusement park for a date. You've been begging him to take you for a while and he finally gave in and you two went together. The whole day you were riding roller coasters because of how excited you were. Kenma on the other hand is holding all his puke to avoid having to go home and disappointing you. You notice how after every ride he is holding his stomach. "Darling, are you okay?" You say walking towards him. "Yea, I'm fine," he says trying to reassure you. "Well, how about we take a break from all these roller coasters," you say looking at him. "No, if you want to ride more we can ride more," he says still, trying not to puke.

"Let's try something more easy-going," you say. "How about the Ferris wheel?" you say pointing to it. "That's all the way across the park though," He says whining. "A little exercise never hurt anyone," you say with an optimistic smile. "Clearly, you have never heard of Kenma Kozume," He says worriedly.

By the time you guys reached the Ferris Wheel it was already nighttime. You guys used your last tickets for rides and got on. "Kenma! Look at that it's so pretty out there!" you say leaning against the window. "Yeah I guess it is," he says with a hint of blush on his cheeks. "Um, Y/N can I tell you something or I should say ask well I don't really know," Kenma says nervously. "Yea ask away!" you say. You see Kozume stand up and take your hand he slowly gets down on one knee and 

"Wait, that's not fair," you say. "Huh, what are you talking about?" He says "I-I was going to propose." you say hiding your face in your sweater. "What!?" he says embarrassed and confused at the same time." You pull out a small box from your pocket and show it to him. "I was going to propose to you," you say. Kenma pulls a different box from his pocket and starts to laugh. "Kenma," you say in between laughs. "Will you marry me?" you say still laughing. "Hey! That's not fair, Dummy!' Kenma says still laughing. "Well, I asked first so you have to answer!" You say holding him. "Yes, I do. But I have to ask you something he says," he says. "Will you marry me?" he says looking at you in the eyes. "Of course you dummy!" you say holding his face. You guys kiss while he holds your waist and you wrap your arms around his shoulders. "How ironic," you say. 

I love you, Y/N

I love you too, Pudding