Ace

I walk into the gym with a black tank top on and some red shorts (basically just the training outfit). The team still seems to be surprised that I am there, even though I've been on the team for a week. "*sigh*". I go to unpack my bag, when I start to wonder who the ace of the team is, "I did use to be the former one.". I walk over to Kuroo and ask him "Hey, who is the team's ace?". "Oh, that would be Yamamoto," he replies and points to the mohawk kid. "Really him? Doesn't seem like an ace to me," I say. I go over to him and ask him to do a couple and that I'll set. I set him up a kinda low ball but he still hit it. "Nice, hey Kenma mind giving me a couple of sets" you turn to the faded haired-boy. "Hm, oh okay" he replies. He gives you a set and you see someone come up and block you without warning, so I hit between their arms and the ball hits the floor. "LEV YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR ARMS SPREAD LIKE THAT!" Yaku yells. "Yea he's right," I say. "Try to keep your arms close but, not far enough to where there is enough space to hit the ball left or right. "Yamamoto, hit a couple of spikes for me to block." Please call me Taketora and okay. But be prepared I am the ace".

NARRATOR POV

Kenma sets the ball for Yamamoto. He jumps up but you stay on the floor. Once he starts to move his hand you jump (listen I hope that it might work like this) you block the ball leaving no space to hit left or right, but no space for them to hit in between. "See that Lev?" you say landing and turning around. You see Lev with the most exciting face ever but then you hear Kuroo say something to Kenma. "What you lookin' at Kenma~" What nothing..." He trails off. You wonder where Yamamoto went but then you look down to see him in defeat. "I got blocked by a girl I got blocked by a girl I got blocked by a girl I got blocked by a girl I got blocked by a girl I got blocked by a girl I got blocked by a girl I got blocked by a girl...." mohawk kid repeats. "Get up idiot," you say squatting down. 

"Wait does that mean that Y/N is out new Ace," Kuroo says. "Well that's not really how it works, we probably have to play a game even a practice one to figure that out" You reply. "Plus, this baby would be crying for the rest of his life if he wasn't ace," you say crossing your arms. "Did you just call me baby?" Yamamoto says standing and running to hug you. "GET AWAY IDIOT!" you say punching him in the stomach. "feisty..." he says lying on the floor in pain. "Oh shut it," you say. 

THE NEXT DAY

"HEY, GUYS and girl I guess.... anyway!" Coach Naoi says running in. You all walk over to see what's up. "That annoying advisor got me set up a practice with Karasuno.". The rest of them were all hype but you just stand there in silence. "When is the match!?" you ask snapping out of silence. "Oh, it's next week you better start practicing," He says walking over to the bench. "You can't cancel it!?" you ask. "Ugh then I would have that annoying guy on my back, and I don't need that right now," The  Coach says sitting down. 

"Hey are you okay," Kenma says tapping your shoulder? "I just don't wanna go again that stupid number 10..." you say with your water bottle in your hand. It was decorated with cute stickers, despite your personality you love cute things. Kenma wanted to change the mood so you asked you about it. "Hey, your water bottle has stickers on it," He says. "So what's it to you," you say taking a sip out of it. "Uh um it's just you seem like the person who doesn't like that kinda stuff," he says in a panic. "Oh well, I actually like cute things it's not all that obvious though," you say giving him a slight smile. He blushes at the sight of your smile. "Hey you okay your face is all red," you say. "Oh um it's nothing I'm fine," He says covering his face. "Oo~ Kenma face is red~," Kuroo says scaring the living daylights out of Kenma. "KENMA'S FACE IS RED~"  Lev screams out. "Shut it, Lev," Kenma says. "I don't know why they're making a big deal out of it, you might actually be sick," you say taking his hands down and putting your hand on his forehead. He just becomes redder because of this. You're not that dense you just didn't believe that he was blushing because of you. "Oh my gosh are you okay!?" you say watching him on the floor. "Don't worry about him" Kuroo says putting his hand on your shoulder. "Uh-huh, anyway we better get training," you say walking off.

"Damn dude you are the biggest introvert"