A girl an the boy's volleyball team!?

You walk into the gym and give a big exhale. "Yo, coach who's this girl over here. Is she a new manager?" a boy with a funky-looking mohawk says yelling across the gym. "ah! you must be the new girl member I was told about, the transfer." coach Nekomata says. "GIRL MEMBER!?" the whole Nekoma team yells. "Yes, now shut it and keep practicing!" you yell to all the members. They all just stare in silence, you see a boy with faded hair.  Surprisingly he does it. You see a rooster lookin' dude walks over to you and says. "hey! who are you?". "Well, you must not have been paying attention. I am the new member I am a first-year and I am a GIRL so please move out of my way," you say annoyed.

"Bleach guy give me a couple of sets you are a pretty good setter!" you yell at him. He sends you a set and you jump perfectly to where the ball lines up with your hand, you bring your hand back, and then... SLAM the ball hits the ground making the loudest sound anyone has ever heard. You land back on the floor with your feet still light  "dammit" you say. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "DAMMIT" THAT WAS AMAZING" mohawk kid says. "You hit that harder than Karasuno's crazy number 10's quick attack," some tall dude says. "Please, don't compare to that tiny giant wannabe," you say. "It's not about the quick attack" you kinda pissed. For some reason everyone is staring "fine then, I'm L/N Y/N! I was the former ace on the girl's team until I got here and realized there is no Nekoma girl's team so the school allowed me to join the boy's volleyball team." you say to the boys. Then the boys introduce themselves one by one to you. But, one of the boys catches your eye you think he said his name was Kenma Kozume, he was on the shorter side he was shorter than you (let's just say you are 5'7)

After practice, you approach him. "Hey, Kenma," you say tapping his shoulder "Hmm". He was playing something, A 3DS!? in the middle of the gym. "Why are you playing volleyball you know you are at a disadvantage because of your height," you ask him. "Oh... I never really cared for volleyball I just played it with Kuroo when we were little. I liked to play video games, not real-life ones," He says looking to the side "Are you joking? Volleyball!? Just a game!? You make me laugh," you say. He stares at you with a confused expression. "Volleyball is that tingly feeling you get when you get all excited. It's why you get up in the morning. It's that rush of adrenaline to get when you hit that perfect spike or when you make a great receive, and the crowd just roars" you say with the most excited expression on your face. You see a small tint of pink on his cheeks. "oh, um I'm gonna leave now bye". You see the boy exit the gym

how odd