15k special ig

Thanks ig I'm writing this at school on my phone so its kinda trash Kenma is aged up and stuff cuz timeskip🤪

"KENMA KOZUNE GET DOWN HERE NOW" you tell at your husband of 6 years. You hear lous footsteeps coming down the stairs and you see a shocked face on his face while he looks at the problems at hand.

Your 3 year old son was covered in different colored marker. "Tell me why when i come back from work. Your streaming, and theres nothing wrong with streaming, but i find my son, that you are supposed to be watching! Covered in a million different colored marker," you say pinching the brim of your nose. "I- I- didn't know he left the room he was with me the whole time I swear,"  he say taking off his headset. "Then why is he in the living room covered in marker," you say with a blank expression.

"I'm sorry mommy, i snuck out of daddy's room to play with the markers. Please dont get mad at him," Your son say tugging on your sleeve. You sigh and kneel down.

"I better not see you doing this again," you say. "I guess i can excuse you for now Kenma. But, next time I'm not going to be so loving. Both of you."

"Yes, ma'am," Kenma and his son said in unison. 

Idk just yea- (this was originally for 10k but i did work on it fir months on end so now its 15. Merry Christmas?)