Training camp

"Do you have all your things packed?" mom asked you as you put your shoes on. "Yes, mom..." I say, "Well, you don't have fluffy so-" she said. "Mom, I'm not gonna bring a stuffed animal to a place with other teenagers," I say with my face tinted pink. "Well, no one is gonna judge you if you wake up early and put it in your bag," she said with a smirk. "True- fine I'll take him. Give it!" I say snatching it from my mother."Have a good time!" she said hugging me. "Bye, Sissy!" Mai said hugging my leg. "See ya, Mai," I say putting a kiss on a forehead. I walk out of my house and ride my bike to school. I see my team members once I park and lock my bike. "Hey! Y/N!" Inuoka says waving his arm. I smile and wave my hand. I see Kenma. It looks like he is playing a game.  "Hey, Pudding," I say sitting down next to him. "Hi..." He says looking at his phone. "What are you doing?" I say peering over his shoulder. "Texting Hinata..." He says. "K, who's Hinata?" I say. "Number 10 from Karasuno. "Oh~ okay," I say pulling out my sketchbook. "You're not mad?" He says looking up from his phone. "Of course not,  sure I hate that stupid quick attack but, that doesn't mean I should hate them," I tell him with a smile. "You're amazing..." he whispers under his breath.

We wait for Karasuno. They arrive, they were the last ones to come. "Is that... Could it Be... THE SKYTREE!" two boys from Karasuno yell. "No, that's just a transmission tower," Kai says. Kuroo does the most obnoxious laugh ever and I can't help but giggle at it. But, I play it off as laughing at them. "Oh~ I forgot you were on their team," Some dude with a piece of his hair bleached. "Sorry I have my heart set on another," the bald kid says. "I don't care," I say blandly. "Yea, Tanaka she cares about me not you," the boy says putting his arm around me. I punch him in the stomach with an angry expression. "I have a boyfriend," I say annoyed. The Tanaka kid was laughing at the Noya kid. "Shut it do you wanna experience the same thing," I say holding my fist up. "Sorry about them," a pretty girl tells me. "I don't know how you put up with them," I say. "It's difficult..." she says almost tired-looking. I see a girl with blonde hair staring at me with a pink tint on her cheeks. "Uh, hi?" I say confused. "Oh! H-Hi!" she says shyly. "This is Yachi. She's shy," the girl tells me. "Oh, hello Yachi!" I say with a bright smile. "Whatifshehasmurderousfanslikekiyoko. Whatidtheycometogetmeifikeeptalkingtoher. Butidontwannatostop, dangsheisreayypretty." Yachi mumbles to herself. "Trust me I don't have any murderous fans. But, I do have a boyfriend." I assure her. The girl looks terrified. I think I gave her the wrong signal when I said I have a boyfriend. "Oh don't worry! He's not going to do anything!" I say waving my hands. "He's not here?" she says calming down. "No, he's here," I say with a monotone voice. This just seems to scare her. "I mean. He's not the violent type," I try to assure her. "Plus, no one would hurt you. You're too cute!" I tell Yachi. "Oh! T-Thank you!" she said. "Aren't you missing some people?" Kuroo asks the other team's captain. "Yea..." The captain says. "They failed one of their exams..." He says scratching the back of his neck. 

We go to warm up for the games. I get a bunch of weird stares but I brush it off. I go to hit spikes when I realize if the duo only failed one test, they can finish their work by morning and be here. But, someone has to take them if they want to arrive today. "WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN SO HURRY UP!" one of the coaches yell.

Karasuno is going up against Fukuordani and Shizen and Ubagawa are going up against each other so we have to wait until one of those matches is over to play against someone.

Karasuno lost against Fukuordani (obviously) so we go up against them...

*whistle blow*