Shut up, Damn it!

"Who's side are you on anyway!?" Y/N asks to yell. "Yours I guess.." Yachi says playing with her fingers. "Good, now can we stop talking about this, please. It's not like it's any of your business in the first place," Y/N says walking out of the door. 'I gotta tell this to Kuroo and the other guy,' Yachi tells herself.

After all the practice games

"Hey, Kuroo" Yachi day spotting the boy. "I got some information on the problem of ours," she says having to look up, to look at him. "Oh really. What is it?" He says curiously. "Well, apparently they got in a fight because Kozume was being mean because L/N was not spending time with him on break," The girl explains. "Okay, Tora what do you think we should do?" Kuroo asks him. "Maybe we should get each of them to confront each other about it. And honestly, it's not just hurting them, but it's hurting the team. Our games today were rough." Yamamoto says stretching. "Ya, two of our best players were just out of it," Kuroo says sighing.

In the Managers
"Hey, L/N. It's been a bit crowded since you slept in this room. Do you mind sleeping in the room with the other Nekoma players? If you feel uncomfortable with that since the Kozume thing I under-" Y/N cuts her off. " Oh, it's okay. I can always just avoid him in there." She says grabbing her bag. "Oh, okay. Sorry for being so selfish." Yachi says embarrassed. "Don't worry about it," Y/N says shaking her hand. "See ya Yachi," Y/n says walking out the door. "Bye," Yachi says waving. Yachi takes out her phone and calls a phone number, "Okay, Kuroo she's coming your way. Tell me how it goes in the morning okay?" The blonde girl says over the phone. "Okay see you in the morning," The boy says on the phone. "Bye,", "Bye," they both said.

In the other room

"Got all the boys out of the room?" Kuroo asks Taketora. "Yessir." He says formalized. "Are you sure Kenma is on his way there?" Kuroo, again, asks The Mohawk-haired boy. "Sir, yessir." He says raising his hand. "Good, now it's time to go in," he says motioning for Taketora to follow. They go to the room and watch Y/N go in and a little while after Kenma goes in the room also.

In the room

"Oh, it's you," Y/N says looking at Kenma in disgust. "Hm," Kozume answers. "God damn, can you talk it's almost like your mute," Y/N says annoyed. "I bet you would like it if I was," Kenma says. "I never said that you were dumbass," Y/N says even more pissed. "But, you're thinking it." Kenma say pulling out his phone and sitting on the floor. "I know for a fact you aren't a mind reader. If they even exist." Y/N says. "They do call me the mind of Nekoma," He says, "You're so annoying, you know that right?"  She says. "You're so uptight, you know that right?" Kozume mocks the girl. "Don't you start running your damn mouth!" She yells turning around "You do it all the time why can't I!" The boy yells back "I- You- St-" Y/N stammers. "Shut up, damn it!" Kenma yells making the room silent. The room floods in with the other team members wondering why they hear screaming. Now everyone knows what's wrong with Y/N and  Kenma

Now everything is messed up

Finished: 2~20, 11:50 (am).                                                                                                                                                                                     

Note: YAY I'm finally done. Sorry this took a while I've been watching anime😅