Helping out (3/4)

"Y/N!?" the human tangerine, yells standing at the entrance. "Oh Hinata, hi," I say looking at the boy. "What are you doing here!?" He yells making the kids jump. "Chill dude, I was forced to come here," I say, "Oh, okay. Why?" he says. "It was a pretty dumb reason *insert a summary of what happened*," I tell him. "Oh- uh- okay!" He says kind of lost. "Hey, aren't you that girl player on Nekoma?" Hinata's coach says. "Why are you going to girl volleyball games, Keishin?" The older coach says. "Oh, there is no girls team due to no one signing up for it so Nekoma let me join the boys' team" I say. "Uh- Never heard of that one," the older coach says. "So, you couldn't figure out what to do with this weirdo quick attack. And helplessly ran away, eh, Coach?" Ukai pauses for a bit. Hinata and I wonder who going to start talking next when, "THAT'S YOUR TEAM, YOU WEAKLING!" The older Ukai yells and throws the younger one. I know why he was so famous in the volleyball world. "Sir, I'm going to go help the kids with their passing drills," I say trying to get out of the conversation. "Oh yeah, you go do that while I'll help these pests," he says shooing me away. I can only wonder what they talked about now. 

Hinata comes over to the net and Ukai tells us we are going to work on tempo. "Hey, you see the boy with orange hair? He's a high schooler," I say to the little kids. "What!? No way!" they yell in unison. "Go ahead go ask him if he's in junior high," I say. All four boys run close to the net, to go talk in Hinata. "Hey! Do you go to Junior High? What school?" They say. "Hey! I'm in High School!" Hinata yells. 

I toss up a ball and say, "Third tempo,". Ukai sets it up for a kid to spike. Hinata jumps but, his face goes above the net, and he gets hit. 

I throw up another ball this time I yell, "Second tempo,". Coach sets it up again. The kids move faster. This time Hinata blocks in properly.

I throw it up for the last time. "First tempo," I say. Coach sets it up the kids already moved. Hinata didn't block it. His face lights and says, "The time of their approach was different!" Hinata says energetically. 

I leave to let them figure that out. "Hey, Kenma~," I say over the phone. "Aren't you at that kid's thing right now?" he says in a calming voice. "Yea, but, Hinata is here and they are talking so I decided to take a tiny break and talk to you," I say. "Oh, okay." I can hear the clicking of his controller snapping back. "Wadda ya playing?" I say. "Hm? oh, Animal crossing," he says ashamed. "Oh? That doesn't seem like you," I say confused. "Well, there was an Islander that reminded me of you," he says. "Oh! Really, who?" I say. "Chrissy- because she really peppy and she's cute so she kinda reminded me of you," He says sounding embarrassed. "Aww, that's cute. Well, I'm gonna go, bye!" I say. "Bye..." He says hanging up.

I head outside it realize it's the end of the day. 'We did spend some time working on tempo' I say in my head. "Hey, Ms.L/N!" one of the boys says running up to me. "Will you be here the next time!?" he yells loud to break my eardrums. "Uh- yeah," I say, I also say "Bye, see you next time!'

"I hope I helped out enough"

FINISHED 12~26 OR 26~12 3:05 AM OR 3:05

NOTE: Sorry I took so long (again). And sorry it's so short I was in a rush to get it out, the next one will be longer. I got the animal crossing idea because I just got New Horizon so I hope you enjoyed that bit. okay, bye now~.