Official

It's been a week since Kenma confessed to Y/N. They are practice avoiding each other. Kenma seems depressed. Y/N looks drained. "Hey, Taketora do you think Kenma has been acting weird?" Kuroo asks Yamamoto. "So has Y/N, she looks like he had the life sucked out of her," he says scratching his chin. "It's not what she said it what she didn't say." Kuroo realizes. "I have a plan," Kuroo said. It after practice and you and Kenma are cleaning up with Kuroo And Taktora. "Hey, guys me and Yamamoto gotta go. Can you two clean up for us?" Kuroo says. "Oh, sure we'll handle it," Kenma answers. "Bye pudding head!" Kuroo and Yamamoto yell walking out of the gym. They quickly head to the window so they can watch. You and Kenma just keep cleaning up.

you finish cleaning up. "Kenma..." you say trying to keep yourself from crying. "I'm sorry." you sat not being able to hold back the tears. "I was so selfish when you confessed yesterday. I didn't want to tell you I like you back because I would be embarrassed" you say almost collapsing. "and look where I led us... We haven't talked in days. we've been avoiding each other, AND YOU MUST BE HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO GET EMBARRASSED" you say letting out a gallon of teardrops. You see him running toward you at full speed (ngl that kinda sounds scary just imaging him running at full ass speed towards you). You couldn't move and you were in shock. You feel his lips up against yours in a kiss. You pull back Kenma in shock and his face completely red. "You're cute you know that right," you say messing with his hair. "So, we're official right," Kenma said fidgeting with his shirt. You lift his chin and give him another kiss. "Of course pudding," you say messing with his hair.

"Fuck, Kuroo they are walking out of the gym," Yamamoto. "We, don't have anywhere to hide." He said. "and we can't just run." Taketora finishes. "Then what are we gonna do-" Kuroo gets ut of when he sees you glaring at him. "Uh, Yamamoto..." He says pointing at you two. "YOU TWO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GONE 45 MINUTES AGO!," She yells. "We- uh were," The kid stumbles, "NO EXCUSES YOU LITTLE PRICKS!" you charge at them.

"Well, it's like Kenma and Y/N started talking again but-" Yaku said. "What happened to Kuroo and Taketora?" Yaku asks Inuoka. "Beats me looks like they got beat up by some gang," He said. You snicker loud enough to where they both can hear. "Y/N what did you do?" Yaku asks in his motherly nature. "What~ They were invading my privacy so I had to teach them a lesson," you say taking a sip of your water. "What exactly were they invading?" He asks. Your face flushes red so does Kenma's. "I said my privacy," you say embarrassed. "Uh-huh~," he said walking away.

"Pricks"

519 WORDS

FINISHED 1:30 PM OR 13:30

DATE: 11~27 OR 27~11

NOTE: yes short chapter sorry next will be longer