Chapter 2: Can stress bring happiness?

I have been pacing back and forth for hours. I can't get the picture of my mom out of my head. She promised not to have the baby till I got back. I am missing the birth of my baby sibling. Adrien tries to comfort me but it doesn't work. He says things but I don't listen. I soon walk out of the dining room where I was pacing and to my normal room. I sit on the bed and play with my metal fingers of mine. They don't hurt if I bend them so far back they touch the outside of my palm. Soon Adrien walks in and sits on the bed next to me. They cleaned out his bedroom after the president told Effie to make us live together. I don't mind at all but he should still knock. 

"You know they are having a girl right?" Adrien asks me. My eyes widen and I look at him. 

"Really?" I ask. He nods. 

"Your dad told me when I went over there this morning. He said if you didn't make it out of the arena and they had a girl they would name it after you. They also said if I didn't get out and it was a boy they would name it after me. I thought it was cute till I thought of you calling your brother the same name as your dead boyfriend," Adrien says. I laugh at the thought. It would be weird to call my brother the same name as my boyfriend. 

"Good thing they are having a girl, but I want to be there," I say. 

"Hey, it would be more important for you to be there if you were having your own kid. I am definitely not telling you to let us do that now but just saying," Adrien says. 

"I would probably die giving birth to the kids. I don't think my body is strong enough to make kids. I want kids but not with president coin keeping the games," I say. 

"We can always try. I would make a promise to keep our child out of the games," Adrien says. I nod and get up. I sit on his thigh and smile slyly. He smiles back and kisses me. I kiss him back with some much passion it makes me hunger for more. But I can't get more because Effie comes to my door and knocks telling us it's time for dinner. We move away and head for the door. We get to the dining car and begin eating. As I am eating Adrien takes his right hand off the table because he eats with his left and puts it on my thigh. I close my eyes and sigh lightly. Effie is still at the table. I open them back up and finish eating as fast as I can. Adrien finishes before I do and he kisses my head before going to our room to shower. I finish my meal and go to our room. Adrien is out of the shower in his pajamas. Well, the bottoms. He isn't wearing a shirt. 

Adrien's sleeping wear

I go and get my stuff for my shower. I go into my underwear and bra drawer and grab a lace bra and underwear. I walk into the bathroom and shower. When I finish I put the bra, underwear, headband, locket, and robe on. I leave the robe untied to show my sleeping wear. I look down at my stomach and see my scars from Griffin and I have to close my eyes as the flashbacks come back. I open my eyes when it ends and head out of the bathroom. Adrien looks over at me and just stares and his cheeks get red.