23 | she's the one who loses control

(sorry for unpublishing that was a mistake oops)

no bcus if wheein looked at me like that [in the gif] i would cry thank you

she has THE WHOLE GALAXY IN HER EYES and yes its hyejin in front of her 🥺🥺🥺

you guys what's with me and always making the mother character a villain type in my stories ;;

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

If anything,
it is more simple to the eye
to lose control of yourself;
it is simple to let those feelings takeover,
yet it's so hard to put yourself
back together.
And yet if we fall apart at the same time,
who would be there to pick us up?

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

Calm down, Ahn Hyejin, calm down. Hyejin continuously recites in her mind as she aimlessly saunters in circles in her bedroom, making numerous rounds from one end to the other. Don't lose your shit, not right now, please.

Hyejin finally gives up her rounds of walking by placing herself at the edge of her own bed. Her parents would home at any second, and she didn't know what to expect from seeing them. She didn't know what the hell her mother was doing in Japan with her father, didn't know what that woman talked about with him, but Hyejin knew it was probably about her, right? What else could it be about? There had to be a valid reason for her mother to just blatantly leave her back in her own home to fend for herself.

She knew how much her own mother seemed to despise her, despite Hyejin trying to redeem herself for all of the past mistakes that she did. Her mother just didn't seem to believe in any version of Ahn Hyejin, her own child𑁋it was almost in a way as if the woman had tried to shape Hyejin into her own perception. Maybe this is why Hyejin constantly feels pressured every time her mother would be right next to her; if she didn't meet whatever her mother had expected from her, it wouldn't end well.

Her father, on the other hand, seemed close but distant to her. Hyejin could barely remember the last conversation she had with her father, mostly because they exchange goodbyes when the man would leave for work as he would be frequently busy to answer any calls she might send his way. She knew her father worked hard to be where he is now𑁋changing and helping the lives of other people for years ever since she was a child. There had never been a time where Hyejin got properly close with her father, but she knew she missed him quite a lot.

Hyejin lays back on her bed, letting the coolness of the sheets takeover her for a moment. She releases an impeccable sigh as she begins to recall the events that all happened while she had been left alone. It makes her smile from thinking of it𑁋thinking of the one girl she had found to cherish the company of, thinking of one girl that made her be able to feel. She feels disappointed that she couldn't be able to accompany Wheein for the night, yet she could only think about the words that lingered around when she had left.

"N-No, I... I-I'm not... I'm not going to run away from you."

That's what Wheein had told her𑁋the single sentence that the girl had said throughout Hyejin's short presence in her home. It was when Hyejin had told her to not chase after her if she would ever break, because she didn't want to hurt Wheein. She didn't want Wheein to see how anger can possess her, and make her lose control of herself.

What if she scares Wheein away?

She hears it almost immediately: the engine of the car strolling into the driveway of the house. It makes her stiffen in place, almost completely frozen as she knew that it was her parents. She doesn't budge from her spot on the bed, but her eyes remain fixated towards her bedroom door as if anticipating for something to burst inside any moment.