"Take me, please Reva I am begging you to accept me as I am." His voice was pained. He was suffering. She can feel his hands shaking. "I am going to. I am Forrest. She stood up and held him in her arms kissing him. "Touch me" He whispered against her neck putting her hands over his pants. There was this raw need in his voice. "Please" He cried.

Reva looked into his eyes moving back. It confused him a lot. He feared her rejection more than anything. "Reva baby, what I did wrong?" He asked. "Nothing", she whispered taking his hoodie off. She kissed him again this time his hands slowly moved up and down her body. Her hand moved down his legs and she pulled them off him. 

"Are you mine?" she asked. "Yes, I am yours just yours. Please believe me." He whispered. "Good then" She took off the remainder of his clothing. "Forrest" She whispered touching him and he moaned holding her hand guiding her.

"Do you want me as much as I want you little birdie? Let's find out" He pushed her on the bed. "Let's just see" He moved in between her legs. And his hand slowly touched her legs moving up. He nuzzled his nose into her warmth and kissed it. She gasped looking at him. "You do want me baby, so very much, your body is proof." He said pulling back letting her catch her breath. "I am going to take a shower" That confused Reva why did he stop?

She heard the shower running and she sat up upon her elbow to see the door was open ajar. He wanted her to come in. So, she stood up and walked inside. "can you help me washing my back?" Reva smiled. "Sure Baby" He gave her the washcloth and she accepted lathering his back. Moving her hands up and down skillfully. "That feels good." He pulled her to his front. 

"Tell me what do you want, tell me," He asked. She pulled him down kissing him softly. He put her hand over his excited member and she moved it slowly. His hand explored her too moving slowly. The water cascaded down at them as they explored each other.

He dried her. And she did the same to him. "Better?" She asked. "Much better. Hungry?" He asked. "Very, let's cook something." She said pulling on the robe. "Sure, are you planning on helping baby?" "Depends upon what you are planning on cooking" He picked her up in his arms and walked into the kitchen and placed her on the top. "Sit and watch," He said making her laugh. "So, you are ordering now?" She asked. "Kind of, sit now and watch me". And he begins to work again.

It was a nice afternoon and they were spending it lying on the couch with his head on her lap and her reading him a nice book. "I want to ask you something baby" That got her attention. Normally when she read to him, he listened to her relaxing. It was their thing. "I had gotten an invitation. And I was hoping you would come with me." He said. "To where?" She asked curiously. "To France, to my parents' house. My family, would love to meet you and there is a fundraiser, I need a date for it." She looked down at him.

"Will I fit in? I mean it had been few weeks since we started to date and..." "Fine then, I will not introduce you as my girlfriend" She relaxed "I will tell you are my fiancée instead and we are getting married in few months."

 "Forrest... I just used it as a cover" Forrest sat up and said "did you? Or did you somehow project your unconscious desire that you had? I mean it is possible. I am a very handsome fella, and it is quite possible that you wanted me always" "I didn't know you existed a few months ago" she deadpan.

"That hurts my ego but little birdie you cannot deny your subconscious wishes." He said. "Dr. Lyte, if you are done having your me-time, may I remind you I have patients to see?" She asked. "And that we are in hospital and you are napping in my lap" Forrest fallback on her lap and held her hand.

 "May I have to remind you that you are my girlfriend and I can have your company anytime I wish to. And that we are waiting here for the test results to come out. So, we have few more hours till it is done. And I get to enjoy your lovely company. I have some things in mind that we can do." He offered. 

"Sure, I am ready to play tic-tac-toe that you have on your desk" Forrest gave her his best-annoyed looks and she smiled. "Got you, Dr. Lyte. Now go on and finish your shift." "Only if you say yes," He said. "To what?" he shook his head. "Be my date, please" She nodded and he kissed her just as the machine beeped making him groan.

As Reva was returning to his cabin she felt as if someone was following her. She turned around an almost empty corridor and shouted "hello, is someone here? Forrest are you planning pranks on me again. If you are then it will be very bad if I catch you" Her mind and body are on alert She knew something was very wrong with this picture. She can sense it.

"Forrest, enough is enough now you are scaring me," she said but her instincts told her it wasn't Forrest at all. It was someone else. She tried to move her legs faster just as something came crashing down in front of her making her scream.

She saw a paper and picked it up. And her eyes widen as she read it "Reva Mathur you do not belong?" she was confused about where this came from all the time she was here, right here so, she should have seen if someone passed her. But she didn't see anything. She felt an uncanny feeling inside her. She was afraid.

"Forrest, are you here?" She asked again crossing her hands over her. She was now afraid. A tray fell over and she jumped. There was another note. She picked it up with shaky hands and read it "This is just the beginning." The note fell from her hand. She didn't know what was happening to her. Was she hallucinating it? Maybe she is. It could be the side effect of medication. Or it can be something else entirely.

She started to speed walk towards his cabin when suddenly someone tripped her and she fell down hitting her head. Her vision begins to blur a little and then she realized someone must have drugged her. But when? She didn't feel anything. "Forrest" she tried to shout. But her voice was very feeble. She couldn't call him. And she is very much vulnerable. If something happens to her, she couldn't be able to protect herself.

She felt a shadow looming over herself. She was very much afraid. She couldn't make out the face. But she can tell it was a woman. "Poor Reva, trying to fit in. Trying to determine if she should warm her boss's bed for some extra benefits. But your days of fooling everyone are over. This was just a warning. Get out while you still can." Reva cannot hold on for long.

She felt a hot breath on her face. "Because no one can save Forrest Arthur Lyte." Reva tried to get up and hit the person who was after the person she loved. But she failed yet again. Tears escaped her eyes. She cannot move. She was so afraid. She couldn't lose the only person that had even dared to look through her darkness. She cannot make more out of it. "I promise" Reva whispered.

"What love, I cannot hear you." She heard the woman's voice. "I promise, I will find you. And when I do, you would wish that you didn't dare come near Forrest." All she heard a chuckle and then hear footsteps walking away. All Reva knew was she was in pain. And that she was not letting anyone hurt him for anything.

And before she closed her eyes, she heard his voice calling her. And his arms picking her up. "Forrest" She whispered. "You heard my voice." Her eyes closed on her own accord. But her face held a smile knowing that she was in the place that she needed to be. With the person she loves.

Word Count: 2226 Words