Chapter-13: my wedding day?

Jk- I've a news.....and I don't think you'll like that!

Y/n- what?

Jk- umm actually our wedding....umm I mean it was later and all....but eomma and appa have to go back because of some reasons day after tomorrow only..... that's why....

Y/n- so we aren't marrying?😃😃

Jk- aishhh...our wedding day is tomorrow!

Y/n- huh😃

Jk- yeah ...sorry...

He took you to the balcony....

Jk-wow .......weather is cold today!!

Y/n- j-jungkook

Jk- angel see.....I love you! I love you so much!you don't have to worry! I'll make you fall in love with me too!I promise we'll be happy all life! I'll never hurt you again!!please give me a chance! Everyone deserves it!please I promise it will be a life of your choice .....just give me some time....

Y/n- hm

And you walked to downstairs to the living room.....leaving devil alone in the room.

Taehyung- what happened?

Y/n- wedding is tomorrow tae😭..... I don't like all this.....please I wanna run away!

Taehyung- okay!

Y/n- plea- what?

Taehyung- yeah!run away!

Y/n- are you jok-

Taehyung- y/n I'll help you!......the venue is of late evening..... we'll escape at noon....

Y/n- Taehyung!what are you speaking?like are you sure?you are his friend!

Taehyung- yeah! I know!but he's not right here!

Y/n- taehyung ...... I can't believe it..?

ミ●﹏☉ミ

Taehyung- y/n i wanted to tell you that.....

Y/n- that?

Taehyung- i-i love you! I'm sorry I dont know how and when did it happen but I love you!

Y/n- Taehyung what are you saying?

Taehyung- yes ...... I can't help it!

ミ●﹏☉ミ

Y/n- Taehyung!taehyung!yahh Taehyung!

Taehyung flinched and came back to senses!

Y/n- what happened?where were you lost?

Taehyung- oh I'm sorry!where was i?

Y/n- you said...you'll help me because he is not right!

Taehyung- yeah yeah so the plan is ..... I've my private airplane ...... we'll go to america.....and don't worry .... I'll tell jk that I've some business work that's why I'm out .......

Y/n- Taehyung thanks! Thanks alot!😭

The next day~

Jk wakes you up.....

Jk- angel!angel!ireona😊

Y/n- mmm!jungkook wait!

Jk- it's our wedding baby!