chapter-9: another nightmare?

Y/n- umm....jungkook

Jk- hm..?

Y/n- actually I wanted to tell my paren-

He suddenly gave a glare to you.

Y/n- A-ani I mean .....like I'm missing from so long ......I'll just confirm my mum
......pleaseeeee

Jk- *sigh* umm let's see......ok....but the phone will be on speaker.....it would be nice if you tell them to do not go to police and all and make it a mess for me.....or else I'll have to kill them-

Y/n- aniyooo.....i will tell them.now dial it...ppalli! ppalli!

Jungkook dialed y/n's mum number...

MOM'S P.O.V.

I was doing the laundry while a call came which was unknown.....I answered it.

Me- Yeoboseyo!

Y/n- eo-eomma!...

Me- Y/N!!!!Omo baby where are you?you know how much worried I was?why the hell are you not picking your phone calls?what are you doing? who's phone is this?

Y/n- eomma!eomma! Calm down please.....uhh that night actually......right now I am with jungkook only!....the phone is on speaker.

Jungkook at back: aishh this girl....u wanna fucking die!

Y/n- mianhae...hehe.......aah eomma....bogoshipda.....dont worry abt me a lottt....and please dont go to poli-

Me- police?those police mens ....they are just little rats ,the moment I told them that it's that bastard jungkook they all went mute.

Jk- yahh ......ahjumma, you need to speak in respect or else you'll get a beautiful dead body of your daughter in front of you door.

Me- {my eyes widened}s-sorry master!

Y/n- m-mumma! How's lisa???

Me- aahhh lissaaaa ........ye she misses you a lotttt......she takes care of me....come back y/naaa!

Y/n- *you started tearing up* y-yes eomma

Jk- yahh enough ok enough! *And he declines the phone*

~END OF MOM'S P.O.V.~

You started sobbing.

Jk- aah just stop it.....I don't like all this mello-drama. Wtf is bad here......all security.....money ...food.....love ....all of it ur getting then what the hell is wrong..??

Y/n- are you kidding me??i dont have any of my friends here........at this age where I should go to college.....and graduate,im here with you who just takes me as a toy......a psycho lover who just wants my body,nothig else!!....i should be extremely happy about it .... shouldn't I?mister JEON JUNGKOOK.

Taehyung at downstairs- What was that noise?

Hobi- aishh I guess y/n is again angry at kook.

Jungkook- and guess what? I don't fucking care...

And he left.

You started crying coz you were too tired of all of it and layed on bed.....after some time u fell asleep.

^_________^

Bangtan is having dinner at the dining table.

Jin- Where is she?