Chapter-11: my engagement!?

Next day,

You woke up! And saw devil all dressed up

🤚🏻 wait I'll show you.

Which was obviously his engagement outfit

Jk- your awake angel😁get ready in 1 hour guests are about to come.

He said and came to the bed giving you a quick peck on your lips

You again blushed on his behaviour...and quickly stand up going to bathroom to change.
And you wore👇🏻

You were looking yourself into the mirror thinking that you didn't know this day would come so soon

You were looking yourself into the mirror thinking that you didn't know this day would come so soon ....the maids were doing your makeup .......you started tearing up a bit .....but you held up your tears.

Jk entered the room signing the maids to go....

Jk- aishh my heart....you look so beautiful...

You kept looking down!

Jk- yahh! Don't be sad!!don't cry!!
I'll keep you happy all life long.

He hugged you .... somewhere his words and hug comforting you...you calmed down than you both walked downstairs where your eyes widened when you saw lisa and eomma there....you quickly ran to them!

Y/n- EOMMAA!!!!I missed you!! How did you came here?

Mom- shhh! Baby I'm right here! Jungkook only invited us!

You hugged lisa who was crying as well! She smacked your head.

Lisa- yahhh you idiot ....you know how much i missed you?huh?going to washroom that day was my biggest mistake!

Y/n- eomma take me from here.... I don't to be here anymore please.

Then suddenly jk came....
Jk- angel! You happy? I called them for you!

Y/n- uhm....yeah thanks..!

Jk- anneyonghaseyo eomma! *He said and bowed to her*

Mom- a-anneyon-yeong!

Then he wrapped his hand around your waist and took you the other side....

Y/n- l-let me talk to them..

Jk- shhh!

Jk- anneyonghaseyo eomma-appa

He bowed keeping a hand on your back to make you bow too.....you were shocked to see that they were his parents.....you passed them a while smile.

Jk's eomma- aah my boy...... you've got a real beauty for yourselve!

You blushed and said thanks to her.
Then bts came from behind to greet eomma-appa but taehyung's face was like he was going to cry and he was staring at you so you quietly asked him.

Y/n- Taehyung! Are you okay?

Taehyung - haha I should ask you that.

Then jk took your hand and took you to the stage.....

Jk- everyone's attention please❗
Today is really special day for me and I wanna announce the cause of this party which is .....

And he suddenly bent to his knees and took your hand then he took out a ring and slide it in your ring finger.

Jk- to announce that she is my fiancé.💜

Everyone cheered up.....but you noticed taehyung was constantly looking at you but you just shrugged it off.

Everyone cheered and gave gifts to both of you.........

>Time skips<

Party ended ....everyone went home except mom and lisa

Y/n- eomma...stay longer!

Eomma- I can't my child! I'm sorry I am a real bad mother..... I couldn't gave you happiness.

Y/n- no eomma! it's not your fault at all.

Jk- I think it's time now!

Devil said suddenly coming from behind.

Eomma- y/n baby take care! I'll take my leave.

Lisa hugged you and you bid byes to them.your heart started aching.
Jk turned you towards his chest and gave you a hug.....he moved his hand in a circular motion on your back.

Jk- it's okay! it's all okay!

He took you in a bridal way

Y/n- ju-jungk-

Jk- shhh....

He took you to the living area and placed you on the sofa.
He brought 2 hot chocolate and he turned on a movie and gave you 1 cup and hugged you from back while watching the movie.you were in his lap laying on the long couch resting your face on his stomach

......you were feeling so comfortable ....and you loved hot chocolate with netflix at night ....you were just loving the moment....until he kept his hand on your thigh and you felt a little awkward which you saw he noticed and he quickly removed his hand and you were shocked that something really hit his head hard........

Y/n- jungkook I'm feeling cold.

He quickly stood up,bought a blanket and covered you and you don't remember when you fell asleep.....