Chapter-12: date with devil?

Next morning,

You woke up realising you are still in devil's arms ......you were feeling so fresh......suddenly jk also wakes up because of your movements.

Jk- Good morning angel💜

Y/n- Good morning dev- i m-mean devil uhhh jungkook.

Jk laughed and move your hair strands behind your ears from your face.
He was looking at your face and you were looking down.

And he suddenly came near you meeting your lips .....kissing you passionately and softly.....you melted in the kiss ...he pulled away slightly to catch some air....he lightly said.

Jk- kiss me back angel please!

Jk once again attached his lips to yours kissing you....but you didn't kissed him back so he put his hands on your throat pressing it a little ......you were feeling butterflies in your stomach you didn't realised when you started kissing him back.....then you pulled back as you were out of breathe .....you found it really awkward and you got up hurriedly to the room but you bumped into someone.....it was taehyung.

Taehyung- y/n-

You just bowed as a sorry and ran to the room, jk laughed on your cuteness.

Taehyung- what happened? Did you agai-

Jk- no i did nothing!...... it's just I think things have already started working out😁

Taehyung- whottt???

Jk nodded a bit and walked towards the room too.....where taehyung stood confused and sad......

Sad?why?

.
.
.
Jk entered the room but you were nowhere.....he realised you were in the bathroom as the shower was audible......Jk sat on the bed so that when you will come out he can go and get ready....

You came out wearing 👇🏻

You came out and you saw devil

You came out and you saw devil...... you tensed a bit so you quickly started watching the ground then the ceiling and all ......jk mumbled "cute" .....and stood up and walked to the bathroom.....you sighed and started drying your hair...try to make something like a high pony or puff and all after some time jk came out..

try to make something like a high pony or puff and all after some time jk came out