chapter-6: yoongi an evil!?

Y/n- y-yahh w-what huh let me go. You jerk...

He came to you and grabbed your hair tightly,you winced in pain.

Y/n- Have you lost your senses! Well you didn't get any...... still leave me you psycho!

Yoongi- aishh,you'll regret every word of yours..

He took you to the bathroom,his hand were still grabbed on your hair

Y/n- Ouch!leave My hair!are you even listening.?

The bath tub was full of water will some ice in it. You were tensed that what's gonna happen.

Yoongi- You still have time,apologise.

Y/n- to whom? You!?nice joke idiot.

He then grabbed your hair tightly and drowned your face in the tub , the water felt as cold as -100 you were out of breathe of the sudden reaction you tried scratching his hands to get off him but it didn't work,he pulled me out I was breathing hard making noise

Yoongi- now?

I was out of breathe and all my hair were wet on my face and tangled with each other I was holdings his hand from back so he can leave.
He again drowned my face in water this time it was too hard as I by mistake took water in my mouth + it was too much cold I felt like dying I stopped reacting as I felt weak. He suddenly pulled me up back.

Yoongi- enjoying huh?

He then again was going to drown my face as

Y/n- I am sorry!*I screamed with top of my lungs as I was unable to say more bring out of breathe*

Yoongi- huh?

Y/n- I *breathe* I am *breathe* so sorry,I apologize for what I did plz leave me!

Yoongi - that's my girl...you got what you'll get if you will challenge me, right?

Y/n- y-yes!

My head was aching toooo muchhh coz of the cold water that I felt like drizzy also my wounds of yesterday weren't treated as he pushed me out of his room and threw me on the ground. I was feeling too much drizzy,I stood up and hardly reached my room door and bang I fell down on the entrance with a vase which made a loud this as it broke soon a running hobi came from behind.

He carried me in a bridal style opened the door with his leg and put me down on my bed and lightly patted my head......he realised am burning like sun and shivering like hell!

Hobi- oh no!y/n, your BP is low and you have fever so high..wtf

He quickly surrounded me with a blanket and grabbed water and a piece of cloth to keep on my head.

Hobi- tell me how? now!

Y/n- y-yoongi,bathroom,ice tub... h-he drowned my f-face in it.

He patted my hair with a mercyfull face

Hobi- shh shh it's ok....it's all ok..I'm here..

Soon I drifted to sleep.

End of Y/n P.O.V.

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

It was lunch time,everyone was on dining table except y/n .

Jk- where is y/-

Hobi- she is resting! *he said while giving a death glare to yoongi which he ignored*

Jk- aishh *he said while turning on the t.v.*

Bangtan were rest in shock when he see that the news channel is full of your kidnap case.

Jk- I'm done! This pisses me off too much

He quickly got up and headed to ur room leaving his half lunch.

Hobi- oh Man-

________________

Y/n P.O.V.

I woke up after some time and realised that hobi took care of me earlier and I should thank him but I am not in a mood of going out of my room right now so I think I should watch some TV hmmm

As soon as I went to the tv console to turn on the switch. My room gate smashed open making a loud voice it felt like it will fall down in any second and there the devil was standing.

Y/n- w-what happened?

Jk- y/n you are on every single news channel...you know what all this make me struggle in my carrier.

Y/n- omg...but you know what I'm in releif atleast you will be ashamed outsi-
*I suddenly stopped as I remember that I'm crossing the line*

Y/n-  I'm s-sorry,I like didn't mean to hurt like I-

My face turned in fear as he was smirking.....my legs automatically generated started shivering.

Jk- guess you forgot the consequences for not following the rules angel.
*He said while locking the door*

He started taking steps towards me as I started taking them back.

Y/n- i-i-im s-sorry.....I apologize....it was a s-sudden reactio-

*I stopped speaking when I realized I hit my back with wall and a "shit" came out of my mouth.*

Jk- hehe

Y/n- please leave me!!!

jk- sorry but you're my obsession

Y/n- but I am no use to you!!!?

jk- did I ask u?

Y/n- p-please

jk- sry but u got no choice

He suddenly pushed himself on me and was going to kiss my lips but I raised my hand and slapped him.

To be continued

~901 words~

I wrote more than it like 1305 something in word limit but I split it again for suspense don't curse me😂

👇🏻Touch the star readers😑