Cast of Characters

Shurinku Kansatsu: The Ultimate Psychologist

H/W: 5'7", 165 lbs.

Birthdate: June 5

Shurinku (aka Shuri) Kansatsu was born in Japan, but he was raised in America from the ages of 5 to 15. There, he would analyze criminals for the police department, or assist his fellow students with their various problems. After his father died when Shuri was 15, he moved back to Japan to live with his mom.

Shuri has brown hair, combed backwards and parted on the right side, and hazel eyes. He wears black sneakers with light grey shoelaces, white socks, and black cargo shorts, which he finds useful for carrying his notepad, pen, and other items. He wears a dark grey button-up T-shirt with a black folded-down collar and black buttons, and has black trim along the ends of his sleeves. He has an average, unremarkable build, but somewhat long legs.

Shurinku (Shuri for short) prefers to keep his distance with people, preferring observation over confrontation. However, when he does speak to people, he's direct, to-the-point, and sometimes snappy or sarcastic with people when he feels they are asking "stupid questions". He tends to "listen to a person's actions" more than he listens to their words, watching their body language to see what they're really saying or meaning. Despite not being very emotional himself, he doesn't mind helping others when needed.

As for the rest of the cast, I lack the motivation to type out all of their info, so you can find them here instead.

Akane Owari

Aoi Asahina (Hina)

Byakuya Togami

Gonta Gokuhara

Ibuki Mioda

K1-B0 (Keebo)

Kazuichi Soda

Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Taka)

Kirumi Tojo

Kokichi Oma

Maki Harukawa

Mikan Tsumiki

Miu Iruma

Nagito Komaeda

Peko Pekoyama