175

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 175 Jia Sheng The

  next morning, everyone who had been fully rested began preparing for the shop, but a sudden noise caught everyone's attention.

  Mao Qiqi ran down from upstairs and shouted: "Zombies appeared in the villa area!"

  What? !

  How can zombies appear in the villa area?

  "I'll go and see."

  Lu Hao got up and prepared to go out after speaking.

  "I'll go too" everyone said in unison.

  So the curious crowd went out mightily and went to the place Mao Qiqi said.

  After Xia Mufei and Xia Ying arrived in the villa area, they were assigned by the staff to a small building that had already occupied a few people, but the few people who lived in first didn't look very friendly.

  "What's the matter, Jia Sheng, didn't your uncle say to build a detached house for us? Why come other people?" The

  shoulder-length hair girl said in front of Xia Mufei and Xia Ying.

  She and Jia Sheng and several others were among the first people to be transferred, but of course it could not be to participate in the construction of the base, but Jia Sheng heard from the uncle who is in charge of the area management of the shelter. I want to build a large base, so I begged to live here. Of course, living in a villa will be much more comfortable than living in a shelter.

  Jia Kaiji spoiled his big nephew before the end of the world, and any good things would be close to his brother-in-law's house. Now his brother-in-law is gone, so that he will try his best to satisfy Jia Sheng's requirements.

  So this time, Jia Sheng and the others also moved over under the name of participating in the construction of the base. Anyway, the uncle said that when they arrived, they would look for an opportunity to cross out their names from the list.

  As for the place to live, Jia Kaiji also promised that he would give his team a single-family villa, but because the size of the villa is limited, Jia Sheng only brought a few abilities and skills from the team this time. People.

  Unexpectedly, other people moved in so soon, Jia Sheng only felt that all of his face in front of the players was lost.

  "Hey, what about you two? Who let you live in?"

  Jia Sheng sat on a recliner with one foot still on it, and he could see that he had just gotten up from the recliner.

  "We... the staff who just assigned the villa let us in" Xia Mufei answered honestly.

  "Are you sure it is B17?" The

  shoulder-length hair girl suspiciously pulled the house key in Xia Mufei's hand, and found that it was indeed written B17, which is the code of the villa they are currently in.