111

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 111 Mutant Wild Boar The

  car is still moving, and the group is praying whether these mutant animals can be as easy as the monkeys just now, or will not conflict with them.

  "Haw," the

  little monkey's ears stood up, and it seemed to sense something.

  Sure enough, they could feel the vibration from the ground across the car. Mao Zhihang stopped the car because there seemed to be many animals running in front of the car, so he didn't dare to rush over.

  Then, one after another black wild boars appeared in front of them. These wild boars are as high as two adult pigs in the space. They are all brown-black. The bristles on the neck are clearly rooted and there are sparse needle hairs on the body. The wild boars have two. More than a dozen, standing in front of them blocked their way.

  "Should you rush over?" Mao Zhihang asked, staring at the wild boars in front.

  These wild boars didn't seem to want to let go, all of them looked fierce and looked at the three cars in front of them.

  "No, it's just a wild boar, this is a baby." Su Jin smiled when he saw the mutant animal that came out. Fortunately, the mutant wild boar is a baby in the last days.

  "These wild boars, don't they want to eat us?" In

  the car behind, Lin Xiuyuan looked at these bright black wild boars, and felt that some of the visitors were unkind. In his impression, the pigs were all naive, no The kind that eats meat.

  "That may be true. Pigs eat everything. When my mother was young, the unattended children in the village lay on the bed. When the adults came back, they found that the children had been eaten by the pigs in the yard and left their heads."

  Huang Ruxiang's memory is still fresh, and that incident is the shadow of her childhood.

  "No? So scary?" Even domestic pigs can eat people? Not to mention the wild boar, Lin Xiuyuan was horrified.

  "In short, I think these beasts don't want to let go, let's get ready," Nie Qing said, lying on the window.

  Sure enough, Su Jin informed them that he was ready to fight next.

  When the wild boars saw the people walking out of the three cars, they became even more excited and let out a dull snort.

  "Attention everyone, attacking their abdomen, head and neck are the hardest parts of their body" Su Jin reminded that she had killed such wild boars in the previous life, but the wild boars killed at that time were much larger than those now.

  These mutant wild boars look huge and solid in appearance, but as long as they understand their fatalities, they can easily be killed with abilities.