86

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 86 Robbery?

  There were not many zombies on the third floor, so the three of them did not spend much effort to clean up.

  The daily necessities area is filled with clothing, towels, underwear, mother and baby, and toiletries. As soon as Su Jin and Guo Yang arrived here, they began to collect things quickly. Even if they didn't collect them, no one would want them.

  Now that the power supply system has been damaged, there is no need to worry about monitoring, and even if it is photographed now, it will only be regarded as a space supernatural person collecting things, and no one will doubt the wood spirit space. Lu Hao only needs to help the two of them pay attention to the blind area behind the shelves, lest any zombies suddenly appear.

  Guo Yang walked to the maternal and infant area, saw some maternal and infant products and milk powder, smiled happily, and began to collect some diapers and milk powder, as well as children's clothes and other things.

  Su Jin asked incomprehensibly: "Why are you collecting these?"

  "For the future of me and Fanfan, hey, you have to collect some for my little brothers and sisters," Guo Yang persuaded.

  "All received" Lu Hao said while holding Su Jin's wrist.

  Su Jin: ...

  what are these two big men thinking about every day.

  Reluctantly, Su Jin had to take in all the remaining maternity and baby supplies. In the end, she left a few packs of diapers and milk powder in a row, in case a mother came to look for it.

  Lu Hao didn't stop either, and continued to help the two of them to keep watch.

  The grandparents in the space looked at the buckets of milk powder and diapers falling from the sky, laughing from ear to ear, this is good, this is good, they are expected to play with their great-grandchildren in the space in the future.

  After receiving the maternal and child products, Guo Yang began to receive skin care products again. This brand is good. He wants to go back and give Fanfan a set to make Fanfan's skin more moisturized.

  Looking at Guo Yang with a happy smile on his face, Su Jin looked helpless. The man in love is really silly and cute.

  The third floor was quickly collected by Su Jin and Guo Yang, and they were going to go back to the second floor to take a look.

  Unexpectedly, some of the people just now are ready to set up camp in this supermarket. They feel that since there is food and drink here, they just live here, anyway, the zombies here have been emptied.

  Seeing the three people walking down, these people stared at them warily.

  "You get some and go quickly!"

  said a middle-aged woman. She was not very worried. These three people didn't even have a backpack, and even if they took it, they couldn't take much.

  "That's right, you are so good, you can find food for yourself, don't grab it with us!" said a boy who looked like a student.

  Su Jin looked at them coldly, because he was so powerful, should he let them go?

  But the three of them didn't talk nonsense with them. Su Jin and Guo Yang walked to the blind spot in the shelf and collected some biscuits and water. In order to cover their eyes, they also had a few packets of food in their hands, blocking their hands.

  Su Jin winked at Guo Yang. They only took the things on the innermost layer of the shelf, so those people would not be so easy to find.

  When they got to the quick-freezing zone, those people didn't follow it, because they didn't use those things if they wanted them.

  Su Jin looked at the melted ice cream and shook her head regrettably, but fortunately, the frozen glutinous rice balls and dumplings seemed to be still available, so she stretched out her hand and took some of it into the space.

  The people in the supermarket breathed a sigh of relief, because the three of them seemed to have only a few packets of biscuits in their hands, especially the man with glasses who only took two bottles of water. It was really silly.

  Guo Yang didn't know that he was regarded as a fool by these people, and he was very excited when he left. This kind of pleasure of stealing things was something he had never experienced before.

  ...

  When he got home, Su Jin got out of the car and looked at the horrible car that had been hit, and shook his head. It seems that I can't drive this kind of ordinary car when I leave tomorrow.

  As soon as Guo Yang entered the door, he called Fanfanfanfan to offer treasures. Liao Yifan tried his best to endure the urge to beat him and ignore him, turning his head and continuing to teach Mao Qiqi Kungfu.

  Taking advantage of everyone's busy work, Su Jin and Lu Hao sneaked into the space from the room. Not surprisingly, the two fell on a pile of diapers...

  "This..."

  Su Jin smiled awkwardly.

  "Let's put it here, use it later."

  Lu Hao couldn't help but smile. He felt the benefits of space again. Even if the two have babies in the future, there is no need to worry about not having diapers and milk powder. It seems that he needs to add more. Energetic.

  Su Jin sorted everything into Luzhai's warehouse. As for the 10 SUVs, she also moved them to the parking lot of the space.

  The two unexpectedly saw their uncle Lin Cheng there in the spiritual field. It turned out that since Lin Cheng had awakened the earth element ability, he often came to the space to practice the earth element ability. By the way, before using Su Jin with his grandfather Lin Yunguo The hulling machine and flour processing machine stocked at the exhibition collected the mature wheat.

  Seeing Su Jin and Lu Hao coming in, grandparents and grandparents were very happy. Lin Yunguo also steamed a lot of white noodle buns with the wheat flour grown in the space. The buns were round and white and exuding fragrance.

  "Grandpa, why does this steamed bun still smell of milk? It's so delicious" Su Jin asked after taking a sip.

  "I, I added some milk from that cow, how about it? It's delicious or not?"

  "It's so delicious, you can try it too" Su Jin took another bite and fed Lu Hao by the way. The steamed bun was eaten by Lu Hao in one bite. Su Jin suddenly felt like feeding a large pet dog...

  However, the self-produced food in the space seemed to contain spiritual power, and both felt that they felt much better physically and mentally after eating it. .

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com