69

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 69 Huang Yunxiang's Ability

  At this time, Su Jin also heard the conversation between the mother and son behind him, and walked over from the front.

  "Auntie, can I look at your hand?"

  Su Jin was not sure, so she wanted to take a look.

  "Xiaojin, look, I don't feel nervous, why do I sweat so much?"

  Huang Yunxiang was a little embarrassed.

  "Auntie, you are not sweaty hands, you should have awakened the water element ability"

  Su Jin said with a smile.

  "What? Xiangxiang's awakening ability?"

  Lin Cheng in the front row shouted, and Su Jin felt that the minibus was also shaking.

  Lin Xiuyuan was even more happy, and the family gathered around excitedly. This is a good thing. Lin Tianhui also looked at Huang Yunxiang enviously. Whenever she can have a power, no matter what power it is, she will not dislike it. of!

  It seems that it is indeed a good thing to exercise more, and to increase your skills and have the opportunity to awaken your abilities.

  The place where Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin live is a local residential building. The residential building is a few years old, so there is no elevator. Fortunately, they live on the third floor and it is not difficult to get up.

  Because there was a delay in the gas station just now, Su Jin and Lu Hao decided to go up alone and take them down. This saves time and is relatively safer.

  The neighborhood of the residential building is very quiet, only twos and threes of zombies are hanging down the building, and at this moment, these zombies are sniffing around the minibus. Just walking along the way, the whole body of this minibus has been stained with zombie blood, so temporarily Can cover up the smell of people in the car.

  Su Jin asked Lin Cheng to park the car against the wall in a corner on the side of the road, so that the right and back of the car were against the wall, which would be safer, and she and Lu Hao quickly got out of the car.

  I don't know if anything else will happen when I reach Yin Chengtian's upstairs.

  Su Jin saw the two zombies running in front of him, and directly swung the ghost hand knife twice, and the two zombies fell directly to the ground. Lu Hao was a little funny, his wife was too strong, and he didn't seem to need him to do anything?

  And Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin had already seen Lu Hao in the window upstairs. Yin Chengtian looked at them excitedly, especially Su Jin's neat skill, too handsome, right? When did the captain’s wife be so powerful? ?

  The family sitting in the car watched Su Jin and Lu Hao quickly solve a dozen zombies without using any abilities or pistols. They silently applauded them in their hearts. Lin Tianhui thought that he had just The zombie that was finally killed, compared with the daughter in front of him, instantly felt weak.

  This scene was also seen by many other survivors in the residential building, and some even opened the windows and shouted for help.

  Su Jin frowned. Do these people want to call the surrounding zombies?

  Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin were also very anxious, but Captain Lu ordered them not to leave the room before they arrived.

  But the survivors in this residential building were too much. Seeing someone calling for help, more people opened the windows and shouted.

  "Beauty,

  please help me out and take me away. I will give you all the money in my bank card." "Please have mercy on our young and old. Can you bring us something to eat?"

  Most of the people calling for help People don't actually ask them to take them away, they just want them to help collect some food.

  "If you don't want to die, just close the windows and shut up!"

  Lu Hao's momentum broke out for a moment, and the residential building was quiet for a moment, and another male voice upstairs yelled at them: "Who are you? What do you mean by shutting up, asking you to help bring some food is worthy of you, don’t you, ah, what?”

  Then there was a scream from the man, because the man is upstairs, so everyone didn’t know what happened. What happened? The survivors who opened the windows hurriedly closed the windows tightly again, not daring to make any more noises.

  "Xiaojin, did you see what it was?"

  Lu Hao was also puzzled. The window of the man's house was still open, but it was quiet at this time, and he didn't know what had happened.

  Su Jin shook her head, and she didn't see what happened, unless the "thing" in the man's mouth didn't come in through the window...

  In short, they had to rescue Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin and leave here.

  When the survivors in the residential building saw the two enter the building, they didn't know what the two seemingly powerful but invincible people came for. They didn't seem to be afraid of the monsters outside.

  The stairs of the residential building are equipped with voice-activated sensor lights. Before the two of them came in, because the surroundings were quiet, the corridor was black at first glance.

  Lu Hao was about to continue walking, Su Jin stretched out an arm to stop him.

  "Be careful, wait"

  Su Jin only said three words.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com