14

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 14 Sheng Xinhuan

  Su Jin took Lu Hao to the pill room, took out a marrow pill, and gave it to Lu Hao, telling him the purpose of the medicine.

  She has read the ancient books related to pill, which records that when using Xisui Pill, if the person taking the medicine is put in the water, it can alleviate a little pain. She swallowed it directly, and the pain is still fresh in her memory.

  In fact, what Su Jin didn't know was that the pain she suffered had been resolved a lot by her healing vines.

  She and Lu Hao came to the small stream in the space together, and took a big wooden bucket with her mind, which was filled with stream water, and let Lu Hao sit in.

  Lu Hao looked at Su Jin, his eyes a little dodging.

  Su Jin:?

  "I'm going to take off my clothes," Lu Hao started to take off his shirt in front of Su Jin after he finished speaking. Su Jin quickly turned his head away in fright.

  After a while, she heard the sound of Lu Hao entering the water, she turned back, blushing, and handed the Xisui Pill to Lu Hao in the bucket.

  Lu Hao ate without hesitation.

  In less than half a minute, Lu Hao's handsome face began to tremble forbearingly. Then there was the feeling of body joints being smashed all at once, but did his Xiaojin suffer this kind of pain on his own? Thinking of this, he felt pain in his heart.

  Su Jin looked anxiously at Lu Hao in the wooden barrel. Now for the two of them, every minute and every second is suffering.

  "Lu Hao, how are you? Can you hold on?" Su Jin asked nervously.

  "It's okay, it's better now than before."

  After another half an hour, Lu Hao felt that the pain finally disappeared. He opened his eyes and saw Su Jin next to him looking at him worriedly, a warm current surged in his heart, wanting to hug her.

  But immediately afterwards he smelled an unpleasant smell. The clear stream water in the wooden barrel had now turned brown and black...

  "Um, Xiaojin, I'm fine, I want to go out and take a bath first," Lu Hao said embarrassedly.

  "Okay, now try to tell your heart that you want to go out, and then concentrate on trying it."

  Lu Hao nodded, and then disappeared before Su Jin's eyes. In order to avoid embarrassment, Su Jin did not go out immediately. Instead, he poured the dirt left by Lu Hao into the farmland next to his soul...

  Hey, let the dirt in the space be absorbed by the farmland. Farmers don’t Is it all fertilized like this? Kill two birds with one stone!

  If that piece of farmland has thoughts, it must be speechless. They are spiritual fields! Is it to nurture the treasures of heaven and earth by absorbing aura? Why is the owner of this class so stupid?