99

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 99 Temporary Shelter

  Mao Zhihang also got out of the car, introduced himself to Xing Taining in front of him, and then naturally took out the two cigarette plugs from his pocket and put them in Xing Taining's hands.

  Xing Taining's eyes lit up.

  God knows how much he is under pressure recently. He is lacking this stuff. A crumpled cigarette has been tucked away in his shirt pocket for many days. When he was addicted to cigarettes, he only dared to take it out and smell it.

  "How embarrassing is this? You see you are the survivors, I..." Xing Taining felt that these two cigarettes were too expensive.

  "Sir, we are all a family in our car. No one loves this bite. It's a waste

  to leave it alone. Just accept it!" Mao Zhihang said appropriately and try to make the person in front of you take it for granted.

  "That's OK, I thank you. I'm missing this stuff recently. It's too hard to find. By the way, you can enter the temporary shelter. It will be safer here," Xing Taining said. He encountered it for the first time. Such a generous survivor.

  "It's not safe here anymore."

  Lu Hao and Su Jin also got out of the car, heard the officer's words of retention, and directly rejected his statement.

  Seeing Xing Taining's puzzled expression, Lu Hao told him about their situation just now. They felt that this place might be the next target of the zombie group soon.

  Xing Taining suddenly became serious, picked up the walkie-talkie in his pocket, and tried to contact the superior, but there was a blind voice over there.

  "If what you said is true, I am afraid it is too late."

  Xing Taining leaned weakly on the side of the car. There were only two cars. The rest were driven away by the rescue team to rescue the remaining survivors.

  Thinking of the situation of the group of people inside, he felt that he was unable to take them away from here.

  With trembling hands, he took out the crumpled and crumpled cigarette on his chest, touched his body, fuck, he was reluctant to smoke a cigarette these days, and he didn't even know where he threw the lighter.

  Su Jin took out a windproof lighter from his pocket and handed it to him.

  After Xing Taining thanked him, he lit a cigarette, took a sip with intoxicated expression, and spit out a smoke ring and asked, "You are not leaving? Don't worry, I won't stop you."

  "How many people are there?" Lu Hao asked. .

  "A thousand children and eight hundred people, men and women, old and young, all."

  "Thousands of people, can't you fight the zombies?" Su Jin asked back.

  She really doesn't understand why human beings always choose to give up on themselves in front of zombies. Is there no way for a group of intelligent creatures to defeat a group of monsters that can't think?

  "Fight? Haha, little girl, what you said is light, the people in there are more timid than the other. It is good enough to see zombies without being scared!"

  He is the one who has saved many survivors. I have seen how timid these survivors who only know about hiding are, and he was once passionate about him. These days, he has been grind to learn to give up on himself.

  Su Jin didn't speak, turned and walked into the car. She knew this too well. In her previous life, she was like this in the beginning. She only knew that she was protected, but she didn't know how to make herself stronger.

  Xing Taining looked at the few people who turned and left, and smiled softly. Those who know the current affairs are handsome.

  In fact, Su Jin was discussing this matter with the family in the car.

  She has confirmed with Mao Qiqi that the group of zombies is indeed moving in this direction, although the speed is not fast, but it is only within an hour.

  "Do you think it's worth it?"

  She was referring to fighting for these thousand people. In fact, she and Lu Hao both wanted to help a group of these people just now, but they didn't know that this decision was incorrect.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com