38

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 38 Spending Money Hard

  Because China has strict regulations on oil management, if you want to refuel, you can only drive to fill up a car, and you can’t add it to other containers and take it away. If you want to take away or buy a large amount of oil, you must go through relevant procedures.

  Su Jin didn't know this in advance. After hearing Lu Hao's words, her idea of ​​collecting oil was lost. It seemed that only when the last days broke out and the order was still chaotic, she took the opportunity to collect some.

  So Su Jin went shopping with his mother and aunt the next day. Nie Qing and Lin Xiuyuan were also with them. Aunt didn't follow her because she had to collect the express at home.

  In fact, Nie Qing didn't want to go out at all. He had chased "Xiangmi" at home to the next few episodes.

  Su Jin’s grandfather and grandmother only have a big TV at home, and now almost the whole family is in the living room to accompany him to chase drama, but everyone is not as miserable as he cried.

  Su Jin and Lu Hao entered the door, they saw Li Xiuying and Nie Qing together, watching TV series with a pack of tissues in front of them, and the trash bin was full of tissues...

  If it weren’t for the whole family’s efforts to explain to Nie Qing The people on the TV are not acting only for anyone, but for the people of the whole country. Nie Qing estimated that he would have to stay up late to chase the drama at night.

  Li Xiuying is also a TV fan, but she rarely watched this kind of youth idol drama, but she felt all kinds of sadness when she watched this drama. The handsome brother of the second man, she was heartbroken after watching it, so she accompanied Nie. Qing cry together.

  Su Jin was amazed. It seems that she has time to download more TV series and put it on the computer and tablet.

  A few people first went to the largest local supermarket. After entering the supermarket, Su Jin pulled out a few carts and shared them with a few people, so they started shopping with one cart by one person. Even Nie Qing and Lin Xiuyuan also had one hand. Shopping carts.

  Considering that Li Xiuying is getting older, Su Jin didn't let her grandma push the cart, but walked with her grandma.

  "Lin Xiaozi, don't you need to pick and put things here?" Nie Qing is also the first time to visit the supermarket. He is not used to this kind of shopping mode, but he sees that everyone puts things in naturally. After a while, he got used to it.

  "Uncle Nie, yeah, now you take what you want into the car, and you will pay when you walk to the exit." Lin Xiuyuan said while throwing snacks into his shopping cart. He felt that he is now a local tyrant. How, haha.

  Lin Xiuyuan looked at Su Jin's shopping cart: chocolates, ham sausages of different thicknesses, compressed biscuits, canned meat...

  and then looked at his shopping cart: it was all vacuum-packed potato chips, shrimp cracks, puffed food... he was It's not too extravagant. It was inconvenient to carry these space-consuming things in the last days, so he bought them.