20

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 20 Family Purchasing After

  Su Jin and Lu Hao returned home, they took a shower and entered the Wood Spirit Space together.

  Looking at the large tracts of land still idle in the space, the two decided to go to the farmer’s market tomorrow to buy some seeds back, plant all the land, and then look at the growth. If the crops can grow smoothly, then Don’t worry about lack of food.

  "Lu Hao, do you want to tell your father about the last days?"

  Su Jin actually thought of Lu Hao's father a long time ago, but Lu Hao didn't mention it, she hadn't asked before.

  "He is with his stepmother and

  stepsister now. It's hard to tell him this. When I get the opportunity, I will call him alone to remind him." Lu Hao frowned, and he felt very complicated when he mentioned his father Lu Guanhai. Although they have lived with him for more than ten years, the two of them have very few words and are not close. Later, Lu Guanhai remarried. Since he was an adult, he had no objection, just because he couldn't get along with his stepmother and sister, he found an excuse to move out.

  Before he married Su Jin, Lu Guanhai had spent most of his life savings on Lu Hao. Lu Hao originally wanted to resign, but his stepmother and sisters actually came to the house and asked Lu Hao to return the money to their mother and daughter.

  Give them back to their mother and daughter? This is his father's money, why is it returned to their mother and daughter?

  As a result, Lu Hao became angry and didn't give them a penny. Lu Guanhai pointed at the mother and daughter and shivered in anger. Why didn't he realize that they were like this when he got married? Lu Hao is his own son. Shouldn't he give his daughter-in-law a betrothal gift?

  But the two parties have broken up, and reconciliation is impossible.

  Fortunately, Lu Guanhai and the mother and daughter lived in the next city. Since then, Lu Guanhai has never shown them with them.

  Maybe I'm afraid of disturbing my son's cleanliness.

  "Well, don't frown, you won't be handsome when you frown."

  Su Jin rubbed Lu Hao's brows with his hands.

  "You don't want me if you're not handsome?"

  Lu Hao held Su Jin's white and tender hand, soft as if it were boneless.

  "What you want, you are so powerful, handsome and cool, I am still worried that you don't want me"

  Su Jin joked.

  "What are you talking about, I will definitely not lose you in the future."