"You would happen to know if someone got arrested last night, right?" Toto asked Christian, seemingly thinking the same thing as Joanna.

The Brit nodded, which he retreated instantly, before leading the others to the paddock. About to pass the fountain in front of the main entrance of the track, Joanna stopped dead in her steps. There were three floaties, a unicorn, a peacock, and a pineapple. Joanna wanted to laugh at the irony that it was Jenson, who was sleeping on the pineapple, sitting up and with his dark sunglasses over his eyes. The dress shirt from last night was gone.

"Is that Mark Webber on a unicorn floatie with Sebastian?" Christian asked a little bit freaked out, which caused Joanna to nod to herself. Her best friend was traped over Mark like a fucking blanket while the Aussie seemed to have lost his shirt as well.

"Who's that on the peacock?" Toto asked absolutely done with the situation, which was incredibly funny to Joanna.

"Looks like Hulk and Kev." Joanna guessed while Jenson's pineapple came dangerously close to the edge of the fountain where the two Austrian's and the Brit were standing. With one swift movement of her hand, Jenson landed in the cold water of the fountain, only to resurface a moment after to curse Joanna, but the Austrian was fast to tell him to suck it up, before ordering him to get the others out of the fountain and meet them at Joanna's trailer. The other three would go and look for the others.

Grumbling to himself, Jenson moved over to Mark and Sebastian, only to gently wake the German and help him get from the floaty on solid ground without getting wet before carelessly throwing Mark into the water.

Sebastian was laying on his back on the meadow next to the fountain while grumbling that Mark should better shut up and not kill Jenson, who he was trying to drown right now. Rolling her eyes, Joanna knew that they wouldn't ever actually hurt each other and they still had to find the others, so she tugged on Toto's sleeve, before walking away. 

Christian and Toto shared a look before looking back at Mark, who was standing in the fountain with Jenson in a headlock, before following Joanna fastly. Hearing the Aussie curse and the Brit screeching behind them, Joanna and the two team principals entered the paddock. 

Raising an eyebrow Toto lifted a shirt from the ground which looked suspiciously like Jenson's. Sharing a look with the other two, the Austrian team principal of Mercedes followed the trail of breadcrumbs, well clothes, until they've found the end of the last piece of clothing handing in a tree. Looking over the track, Joanna's eyes widened at what she saw. Blindly racing out to Christian next to her, who was crunching at the floor to inspect the clothing, the team principal looked up confused before his look morphed into one of horror while Toto couldn't stop himself from laughing.

"Better take the clothes with you." The older Austrian muttered while Christian run over to his driver. Daniel was sleeping on his belly, completely necked on top of a straw bale. He was always the one who liked to get rid of his clothes while drinking. Their group of friends has learned that the hard way. 

Joanna and Toto approached a little bit slower, while Christian woke Daniel and gave him a shirt and some trousers to cover himself. But out of a sudden Christian turned around a shit-eating grin on his own face.

"Hope there are enough clothes for your champ left." He called over to them, which caused Toto to furrow his browns, before moving a little bit to the side. Upon seeing Lewis sleeping as well on his belly but besides a straw bale.

Crouching down next to Lewis, Joanna checked on him while Toto went back to get him something to wear.

"Are you okay?" Joanna asked softly while brushing some straw out of his hair, which caused Lewis to huff, before looking up at Daniel, who let Christian fuss over him. Something Joanna had never seen before, the Brit must have been drunk off his ass for a reaction so tender.