Liang Jiuqing was very anxious, but could only watch Liang Wei and others being arrested.

  Zhao Bin didn't expect things to go so smoothly, and this group of people are too weak. It's ridiculous that they want to be the boss of the base just like that.

  "You are Liang Wei?"

  Zhao Bin walked to Liang Wei and made several gestures on Liang Wei's head with a gun. A month ago, he was a suspect waiting for the shooting. A month later, the mayor of S city was with him. Kneeling beside him!

  Seeing Liang Wei being humiliated at first, Li Hao angrily punched a short man behind him in the face. The short and thin man was the opponent of the speed ability, and his front teeth were all knocked off.

  Just as Li Haochu wanted to continue his hands, a sharp pain came from his shoulder.

  It's a gold type superpower!

  I saw a power player next to Zhao Bin, manipulating a gold power, and stabbed a dagger into Li Haochu's left shoulder!

  "Uncle, I advise you not to move, we have 8

  supernaturalists here " Sun Yixue pulled Liang Jiuqing over and kicked her to Liang Wei and the others.

  "What the hell do you want to do?! If you want to kill people, kill the zombies"

  Xu Mingzhi asked angrily. They fight for the zombies every day, but these people in front of them clearly want to kill their compatriots!

  "Of course we want you to die. If you die, this base will be under our control. Would you like it to be fun?"

  After finishing talking, Zhao Bin pulled the trigger and prepared to be the first to solve Xu Mingzhi.

  At this moment, a green vine like a snake slapped off the gun in his hand!

  it hurts!

  Zhao Bin covered his wrist. He felt that this wrist might have been broken.

  "TM's, who is it!"

  Zhao Bin was extremely angry, and when he saw the person coming, he couldn't help being stunned.

  What a pretty little beauty.

  "Who am I supposed to be arguing in front of the villa area, it turned out to be you"

  Su Jin looked at Sun Yixue with a smile, this woman was not dead, but what happened in this scene?

  Su Jin was originally staying alone upstairs in the villa, but when she heard the sound of fighting from the entrance of the villa area, she thought it was her family and teammates who had returned halfway and met the zombies, so she Ran over quickly.

  Unexpectedly, I saw this play.

  "It's you?"

  Sun Yixue also recognized Su Jin, isn't this the woman with that fire man? Why is she here alone, is she abandoned?

  I have to say that Sun Yixue's brain is still very big.

  When Liang Jiuqing saw that Su Jin was the only one coming, the surprise just now turned into worry. She didn't want to cause Su Jin to suffer. These people were not good at first sight.

  "Su Jin, hurry up and leave us alone!" Liang Jiuqing shouted.

  "Want to go? You want to go after you beat the master? Begging me for mercy obediently, maybe the master sees you look good, so he will accept you"

  Zhao Bin smiled, but Sun Yixue was anxious and wanted to be a base The second-in-command's wife is her!

  "Brother Zhao, don't be careless, this woman is very powerful, she is a wood type supernatural person" Sun Yixue reminded beside her.

  "Hahahaha, Wood Element, it's so powerful, I'm scared to death" A small Wood Element, dare to come up and provoke him?

  Liang Wei and the others were even more desperate. Originally, he thought that Su Jin should be a very powerful ability person. Maybe they could escape from here by joining hands. He didn't expect it to be a wood type ability person.

  Isn't the wood supernatural being the kind that promotes the growth of plants? Li Hao felt that his shoulder hurts even more after hearing this.

  Hey, it seems to be looked down upon.

  Su Jin sighed inwardly. The enemy and ours don't seem to be very optimistic about her. What should I do?

  She looked at the group of people in front of her. There were less than forty people. Seeing that they were so confident, they should look like people with supernatural powers. The top priority now is to secure Liang Wei and others first, so that she can play at will.

  It's just that the enemy is too few and it's a bit difficult to handle. Su Jin quickly thought about the way to deal with it, and Zhao Bin has already activated the fire type ability, like her attack!

  Seeing the fireball that came, Su Jin curled her lips. This small fireball was really not enough to see. It was not as big as Lu Guanhai's fireball, so she didn't dodge, and used the vine to break the fireball.

  Fight, broke up?

  Zhao Bin was stunned, can this be the case?

  Liang Wei and the others were also stunned. This wood element seemed a bit different from what they had seen.

  Before Zhao Bin could think about it, Su Jin had already launched an attack. Zhao Bin had nowhere to dodge. He didn't know why this woman was attacking so fast, and all her vines had hard barbed thorns. He beat Zhao Bin. Bloody.

  "You guys, what are you doing in a daze? Hurry up and help Brother Zhao"

  Sun Yixue was anxious. She knew that Su Jin was very strong, but if so many people came together, it would definitely be possible.

  After Sun Yixue finished speaking, other talents reacted, and the water system, the gold system and the two power systems in Zhao Bin's team also started to attack Su Jin's direction!

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com