"You are a doctor, how can you have a cleanliness?" Lu Hao asked.

  "Huh? How do you know that I am a doctor?" Yao Yi asked, looking up at Lu Hao strangely.

  "Guessed"

  Lu Hao didn't actually guess it. He just saw the dangdang certificate of honor on the table over there. It seemed that this man was still a good medical man.

  "Just because I'm a doctor, I have a habit of cleanliness. For example, what you see is an object, and in my eyes it is a time bomb full of bacteria and microorganisms!" Yao Yi said in one breath. People are also very fond, and they also saved his life.

  Lu Hao nodded, glanced at everyone, and seemed to be asking if we could leave.

  "The young man, please rest first, we have

  to leave first if we have anything else." Su Mu Lin Tianhui was about to stand up and leave here with everyone.

  "Don't Auntie, you think I'm so poor, can you save me something to eat? I, my name is Yao Yi, I am a surgeon, and I can help you see a doctor in the future!" He wanted to say that he would definitely repay me twice. , But the reason for studying abroad for many years is that I can't say any beautiful words of gratitude.

  "Do you think who treated you just now?"

  Su Jin had already walked outside the door, and when he heard Yao Yi's words, he found it interesting again, and turned to ask him this question.

  "I, I, but I don't do anything except cure the disease."

  Looking at the crowds who had already walked out, Yao Yi suddenly felt a little sad. Is he going to die again?

  Suddenly, from the crack of the door that was about to close, a black rucksack was thrown in.

  He crawled over barefoot with surprise hands and feet, opened the backpack, and it turned out to be full of food! There were eggs, milk, corn, and biscuits.

  "Thank you, thank you."

  Yao Yi couldn't help crying. These people didn't even ask for anything.

  Before the end of the world, Yao Yi was a medical doctoral student who returned from overseas. He has won many awards at home and abroad. It is hard to find a daughter for an operation. How many people spend money to meet him just to get him. A treatment plan.

  It seems that all people approaching him are doing things for their own purposes. Even relatives in the family rarely call him to seek medical advice. He feels that life is just a lot of equivalent exchanges. You give me what I need, and I give you what you ask for.

  Today, these people didn't say anything, and didn't ask for anything, so they gave him so much food!

  He knows what these materials represent and how precious an egg is. For the first time in his life, he had the urge to repay his gratitude. Fortunately, those people lived here. He suddenly felt that this cold villa area had a warmth from today.

  "Sister Xiao Jin, why did you give him so much

  food ? He didn't even dare to kill zombies" Mao Qiqi somewhat despised the man just now, thinking that he was too sissy and weak.

  "Because, he didn't want to get something for nothing"

  Su Jin smiled and touched Qiqi's head.

  Mao Qiqi thought of what the thin man had just said, and seemed to understand something, and nodded.

  In fact, Su Jin didn't want to save the man just now. If he could survive, he would be a deliberate person, he might at least not be a bad person in the future.

  The family arrived home quickly. The local tyrant Jin looked at the family changing shoes at the door, and skillfully climbed onto Su Jin's shoulders. It was at home alone, so it was so boring.

  Su Jin smiled, took out an apple and handed it to the Tyrant Gold. The Tyrant Gold "chirped" twice, then hugged it.

  "It will act like a baby"

  Lu Hao picked up the local tyrant Jin and threw it onto the sofa next to him.

  The local tyrant Jin who had an apple gnawing didn't mind. He probably knew that Lu Hao was a tough one to deal with, so he gnawed at his own apple intently.

  Lin Tianzhen first put a bucket of water for everyone to wash their hands.

  Su Jin took advantage of the space in the toilet upstairs and entered the space. She wanted to see what she had eaten at noon today and cleaned the villa all morning. Let alone everyone, she was hungry.

  As soon as he walked into Lu's house, there was a burst of scent, and Su Jin was attracted to the kitchen by the scent.

  "Grandpa, are you braising ribs, it's so fragrant!" She could smell the stewed ribs, like the smell of ribs stewed at home when she was a child.

  "Gou nose, I'm making ribs noodles, and I will go in immediately."

  Lin Yunguo used space wheat flour to make hand-rolled noodles. It was too boring to eat rice every day, so he planned to change his family's taste.

  Looking at Su Jin coming in, Li Xiuying, who was watching the pot next to him, used chopsticks to pick up ribs and put them in a small bowl, and handed them to Su Jin.

  Su Jin is a little bit emotional. Although she has grown up now, her grandparents’ habits have not changed. When she was a child, whenever she cooked pork ribs or chickens and ducks at home, her grandpa and grandma would take a small bowl for her and Lin Xiuyuan to get a few pieces for them. The two children eat first, and they are usually the tenderest and most delicious parts...

  "Grandma, thank you" Su Jin thanked him from the bottom of his heart.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com