Prologue ~EDITED :3~

Hallo! I finished editing this chapter. Nothing big, just some grammar fixes and adding a little more detail. So yeah... See ya!

Ms. Faragonda looked out her office window. It was a normal day at Alfea, for the students.

For the headmistress however, it was a strange day. "To think that the most powerful person in existence had to lock herself in a bathroom to accept my offer!" She muttered.

"Ms. Faragonda! Are you certain the Winx can protect such a powerful target?" Griselda asked as she ran into the headmistress's office.

"If anyone can do it, its them." The headmistress turned and gave a knowing look at the green-haired woman.

"I'm just worried. This girl will be a big target for enemies. Especially here, where people can feel her energy..." The strict woman explained worriedly.

"I understand, but the Winx are strong." Ms. Faragonda said warmly.

...
Rei's shrine

Serena hung up the phone. Turning slightly, she stared in horror at the doorknob. 'If I open the door, I'll die...' she thought. She began to laugh uncomfortably.

"Heh, you guys won't actually kill me, will you?" Serena asked through the door. She could hear Mina and Rei's angry footsteps as they stormed forward.

"DREAM ON MEATBALL HEAD!!!" They exclaimed. The sound of metal clinking around filled the air for a moment as the girls tried again to open the locked door.

"Heh heh..." Serena sweat dropped.

"Serena! You can't leave us!" Lita pouted. Mina gasped at the action.

"See! Well... hear that!" She started. "Lita never pouts!"

"You guys aren't considering how she may feel!" Ami spoke up quietly.

"What?" Serena could hear Rei, Mina and Lita turning to the bluette.

"If Serena wants to do this, then you should let her. Also, it would be really good for her education..." the sweet genius trailed off. Everyone else fell anime-style.

"Of course you would bring studying into this!" They said. Ami giggled a bit.

"Well its true!"

Rei sighed. "You're right... and they really seem to want her. What other school would WANT Serena!" She laughed loudly, letting the hiding blonde hear her.

"OH YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT BIRD-BRAIN!!!" Serena screamed and bolted out of the bathroom to tackle the raven-haired girl.

"AH! GET OFF OF ME MEATBALL HEAD!" Rei yelled, attempting to push her away. Lita and Mina decided to jump onto the two girls to make a doggy pile and to punish Serena for wanting to leave them.

"Ahhh!!! What the heck!?" Rei exclaimed. "You're crushing me!"

The three girls got off of their friend as Ami stood there awkwardly. Serena was brushing herself off when Mina tackled her.

"I told you I would kill you!" She shouted in Serena's face.

"Get off of me! And brush your teeth..." that got to the blonde and she stood up. Serena sighed.

"Okay okay I get it, you'll hate me forever right?" She asked.

"I'll hate you until you come back, then, I'll tackle you with joy." Mina replied as she checked her breath. Serena turned to the other three girls.