Treat You Better (2)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

They finally made it to the hotel and it did not disappoint. In front of them was an old castle - probably from the renaissance period - renovated into a hotel. The Brick walls were painted in an off white colour and the furniture was how Cady described it 'old but not too old, modern but not too modern.'

Janis smiled weakly as they entered their room. Only Cady would settle for a normal little room with an ensuite bathroom, two wardrobes, a kingsized bed and a couch instead of a big honeymoon suite. Janis wasn't complaining though. The view was still  beautiful, as she could see the colorful city lights and far into the distance of the Hinterlands.

She let herself fall onto the couch glad to finally get some sleep until she heard Cadys voice, speaking in an almost offended tone. "What are you doing?"

"Uh... sleep?" Janis said opening one eye, discovering a confused looking Cady at the edge of the couch.

"We have a bed for that.."

"A bed you'll sleep in.."

"A bed we both will sleep in, come on I need Janis hugs."

Janis couldn't help but smile at the words 'Janis hugs' Cady only used to say it when she was upset but it soon evolved into her standard request for Janis attention.

"Living the Wattpad life I guess." Janis muttered as she stood up, now standing dangerously close to Cady. "I take the right side." she whispered and ran towards the bed, stopping herself from kissing the beautiful human in front of her.

"BITCH YOU WON'T!" 

"YOU WANT JANIS HUGS? I GET THE RIGHT SIDE!" Janis laughed as she was getting comfortable on the bed. 

She was relaxing into the cool, comfortable cushions until, without any warning, Cady threw herself onto Janis, laying on top of her body while her arms snaked around under and her head rested upon her chest.

"I guess it's our side then" Cady mumbled like a little kid who didn't get what they wanted, sinking even more into Janis embrace as she wrapped one arm around her waist and tangled her other hand into Cady's long auburn hair, softly combing through it.

"I can live with that" Janis gave her a little squeeze. "Good night little Peanut."

"Good night Munchkin."

------

Janis woke up to little sniffles and hot tears rolling down her neck. Cady was still laying on top of her, her grip tightening with every little sob she let out, trying to be as quiet as possible. Her shoulder was damped by the tears and her body was slightly hurting by the pressure, Cady must've cried for a long time by now to get to this state.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked, her voice a little raspy from exhaustion.

Cady jumped a little, surprised that Janis was awake but then just buried her face further into her neck, now sobbing violently. 

I'm going to kill Aaron. 

She sighed and sat up, taking Cady with her by keeping her arms tightly around her waist. Cady just continued to lean on her, letting out the feelings which were now overwhelmingly present. And Janis let her, softly combing through her hair, rocking them from side to side gently.

"You wanna talk about it?" Janis asked softly before placing a small kiss onto her temple.

Cady nodded, inching back a little to take a deep breath. "It's just- I love you, Janis and I'm glad you're here but... He was supposed to be here with me... This was supposed to be my honeymoon. This one thing you'll never forget... I was about to have the perfect life they show in RomComs... I was about to have my happily ever after and now- now all of this is gone because it doesn't feel right?"

She let out a sob and put her face into her hands, hiding the new tears which were flowing down her cheeks.

"This is not a reason to cancel a wedding! What did I do wrong to make him this upset? Did I put too much pressure on him? Did he even want to marry me? I don't know I just- I just feel like I wasn't good enough. It just makes me feel like I'm the worst, and now I'm just a burden to you too, which makes me an even worse friend-"

"NO STOP! Stop, stop, stop. Don't you even dare to go there!" Janis gently took her hands away from Cadys face, giving them a little squeeze. "First of all, fuck RomComs, they're horrible. The only thing that matters is that you are truly happy. And yes, I know you're upset. And you're allowed to be upset. You have every right to be sad for as long as it takes. And I will be there for you. No matter how ugly it gets. Because I love you too, more than you could ever imagine."

Literally. Janis thought.

"And most importantly, you're not a bad girlfriend. You're not a bad friend. You did nothing wrong. You're the most amazing person I've ever met. You're kind, smart, funny, empathetic and the most annoyingly beautiful human on this earth." 

Cady let out a watery chuckle smiling gratefully at Janis. 

Janis slowly reached out and put a strand of hair behind Cadys ear gently. "This dickhead doesn't know how good he had it with you, because everyone who even gets the chance to be with you is the luckiest person alive. You would be an amazing wife. So please... stop saying that you're not good enough. I know that Aaron was dreamy, but you're the sun. You deserve so much more. And you'll find a person who will love you for who you are, cherish every flaw you have and will treat you like a princess."

'Thank you' Cady whispered, looking down at their intertwined hands, softly brushing her thumb over Janis knuckles.

"But for now, we're gonna have an awesome time together... and go to sleep. It's 3 am. You look exhausted."

There was a pause as Cady went in for another tight hug.

"Can we stay like this? You're very comfy and I need Janis hugs."

Janis just smiled and wordlessly laid back, pulling Cady down with her again, settling back into the cushions.

"Good night Caddie" Janis whispered, kissing her forehead lightly.

"Good night Jan."

I decided that Cady gives Janis nicknames which are normally used for short people when she wants to annoy her so deal with it xD.

Also question: are my friends and I the only ones who say 'but you're my little ____' or cuddle each other to death when the other one's upset? (Sometimes also in normal situations xD) Or are we just weirdly affectionate?

Anyways I hope you liked it, I hope you have an amazing day, part 3 is in the works so until next time, bye.♥️