but alas, here we are.

he laughed, the melodic chuckle travelling from jeno's ears all the way down to his chest. it surged through him like water, mixing in with his blood as it unlocked some emotions he had thrown away long ago. jaemin paid no mind to the way jeno was basically killing him with his eyes, placing his hand right over his exposed shoulder once again.

"you know,"

he started, bringing his leg onto the bed. jeno's eyebrows furrowed in frustration as he stared at the skinny limb intruding his personal space but he stayed quiet. observing the male's movements carefully.

"i think that maybe you should just relax and..."

jaemin brought his second leg onto the bed, placing it somewhere he really shouldn't have.

"let me ride you."

jeno's breath hitched.

jaemin was straddling him.

his ass finding comfort directly on top of the male's clothed dick.

"j-jaemin...", he trailed off, struggling to keep his glare intimidating as he stared into those mischiveous pools of honey. jaemin sensed his hesitence, biting down on his lower lip as he leaned in subtly. "get off of me.", jeno finished, voice wavering at the last word and he groaned inwardly- praying the pinkette didn't catch on to how mushy his brain was right now.

but he most certainly did.

and boy was he going to use that to his advantage.

"i don't think that's what you want.", jaemin leaned in to whisper, teeth grazing at his ear before softly biting at the soft skin. he pulled away, basking in the sheer terror passing through jeno's eyes as he stared up at the sinful male sitting so confidently on his manhood.

things got a tad bit more difficult for jeno once the boy started rolling his hips ever so slightly.

"is it, jeno?"

the bruinette hissed, eyes darkening as his hands placed themselves onto the other's hips on instinct. jaemin propped himself up properly, loving the feeling of jeno's rough palms gripping at his hips. he placed his hands over the male's, guiding them down to his thighs.

his gym shorts rose up slightly as he did so, causing jeno's eyes to linger on the exposed skin for a moment too long. the pinkette noticed his stare, smirking as he brought his face closer to jeno's once again. "wanna touch?", he questioned, not waiting for an answer before placing the bruinette's hands onto the sun kissed surface.

and god did it feel amazing.

jaemin couldn't relish enough in the fact that lee jeno was gently rubbing his thighs at the moment. he couldn't get over the feeling of those veiny hands touching him in one of his favourite spots. each touch ignited a fire within him, setting new flames ablaze as his whole body burned in desire.

without a warning, jaemin burried his nose inside jeno's neck and proceeded to leave small licks on the exposed skin. he could feel the male's adam's apple bob up and down as he did so, causing a sense of pride as well as thirst for more to swell up in his heart and mind. jeno bit his lip at the sudden wetness poking at his neck, eyebrows furrowing in pleasure.

"s-st- ahh...", jeno's frail protest got lost in his own moan, the pure sound of satisfaction causing jaemin to smirk as he pulled away. "what'd you say, sugar?", he questioned innocently, hips never once ceasing to roll as he worked his bottom half up and down jeno's clothed member.

"i said..."

jeno trailed off, all worlds getting blow away by the wind as he took one last look up at the boy above him.