Chapter 17

Chp 17

_________________________
"...it's my fault...I couldn't protect him."
___________________

(Longer chapter. Enjoy)

3rd POV
"Hostage!?" Sukuna nodded "yeah. I can live without this. But that ain't true for the brat." Izukami gritted his teeth "you disgusting pig!" Izukami yelled and Jundo definitely heard that and was immediately by his side while growling at sukuna. Sukuna threw the heart to the side like it was nothing. "Switching out with me means he dies. Also..." he held the finger "for good measure." He ate the finger. 'Sukuna's finger!' Fushiguro glared at sukuna. 'The special grade cursed spirit in there must have consumed it!' Sukuna still had a smile "with that. I'm free as a bird. With that you can be frightened now. I'll kill you!"

"For no particular reason. Our positions are reversed now." He got into a fighting stance "you just don't get it. He's...Itadori's coming back. Even if that means he'll die. That's just who he is". Sukuna hummed "you give him too much credit. This guy's just a little tougher and denser than other humans." Izukami scoffed "still better than you." Sukuna wiped the blood off his mouth. "Just a moment ago, he was scared out of his mind, on the verge of death, and pratting on about his regrets and all that nonsense." Izukami gritted his teeth. Knowing that sukuna was right. He saw it as well. "I know for fact he doesn't have the guts to kill himself!" Fushiguro glared at Sukuna 'his arm is restored.'

'Healing. He can use reverse curses technique. Sukuna's incarnated. Even if he can live without a heart, it should still be damaging to him. I'll make him heal his heart before Itadori returns. I just have to make him believe he can't beat me without a heart in his body!'

Izukami gritted his teeth. He felt himself getting more exhausted and he tried balancing his breathing and heart beating. 'Can I do that?..' Izukami placed a hand on fushiguro's shoulder and his eyes widen. He looks at Izukami and Izukami nodded at fushiguro. He was still in a fighting stance but it was shakey. "It's not about whether you can do it. You have to do it." Fushiguro nodded at Izukami's words and placed his hands together in a summoning motion. And a bird shinigami appeared behind him. "I'm finally outside after all!" Jundo started moving along side with the bird shinigami. "Let's use this open space."  Fushiguro was fighting sukuna while Izukami was trying to come up with a way to get sukuna to shift out. "Interesting." Sukuna spoke with a grin. "You use shinigami. But you'll still come at me yourself?" The bird shinigami was ready to attack sukuna but sukuna dodged it but Jundo got a nice scratch in Sukuna's back and sukuna clicked his tongue and sighed "what a bothersome dragon." He healed his back. Sukuna kept dodging fushiguro's hit and Izukami appeared behind sukuna and kicked him harshly in the back. He's regained some strength "restore his heart at once sukuna." Izukami glared and sukuna grinned "you look so much better my bride~ I'd do any request for you. You know I would. But I'm going to have to decline that request." He laughed and Izukami gritted his teeth in pure anger.

Fushiguro kept throwing punches and kicks out sukuna kept blocking them "more. More. More." Sukuna caught fushiguro's fist "more!' He leaned into fushiguro's face and had a crazed look as his eyes glowed red and he had a sick grin "put more curse behind it." He slapped fushiguro harshly, a bit of blood was shed. "When you strike me!" Izukami was ready to go after him but jundo stopped him. Jundo didn't want Maito nor Izukami to because more unbalanced then they already are. Fushiguro made a another symbol with his one hand "orochi" a giant serpent like snake emerged from the ground and grabbed sukuna in it's mouth. But sukuna was unamused. "Gang up on him!" He ordered his shinigami's. Izukami was a bit confused on why he was letting himself get attacked "why would he.." sukuna grinned and the snake exploded. Fushiguro's eyes widen and sukuna grabbed a hold on fushiguro. "Hey. What did I just say?" He yanked fushiguro "let's use this open space!" Izukami tried to grab hold of fushiguro but sukuna threw him very far. Fushiguro finally opened his eyes to see sukuna going after him while Izukami was trying to go after sukuna "Sukuna! You disgusting deaf toned idiot!! Stop it!" Izukami yelled as he was riding jundo. Sukuna kicked fushiguro harshly. And fushiguro was breaking the roof pavement on the building from hard impact. Once fushiguro was up in the air again sukuna punched him. Izukami couldn't let jundo use his fire because it would disintegrate Itadori's body and fushiguro as well. And he couldn't summon anything else or it'll hurt him and Maito in the process. Fushiguro was bursting through every wall and was back in the sky. His shinigami bird grabbed him and Izukami sighed in relief. "I'll kill you sukuna." And sukuna grinned "but not while I'm Itadori's vessel. No?" Izukami gritted his teeth. He was in pure rage and anger. Sukuna was going after fushiguro again.