Chapter 12

Chp 12

_________________________
"I'm not your queen. Nor your bride. You disgust me sukuna ryomen."
___________________

3rd POV
Everyone started walking towards the building "be careful." the male in glasses said as he watched the four walk off.

"I'll put up my vail." he spoke as he raised his hand up while holding two fingers up.

He started speaking these words, something to cast up the vail. The vail then started appearing.

"huh?" Itadori stopped as he looked over to the sky and saw a darkness emerging.

"day's turning into night!" Itadori looked in awe.

"I think that's part of the vail." Maito spoke softly "you're correct, Maito."

Itadori looked like a kid he was fascinated by the vail as he looked around. "Since there's a residential area nearby we use it to conceal us from those on the outside."

Fushiguro explained as he looked at Itadori from the side "awesome!"

Itadori grinned as he looked at the vail "moron." Nobara rolled her eyes.

Fushiguro placed his hands together "demon dogs." A dog started appearing from the ground and it started howling.

"Hmm.." Maito moved the mask to the side and his eyes started glowing "Divine Dragon, Jundo."

the beautiful white dragon from before appeared. "My demon dog will let us know if the curse gets close.

Itadori nodded as he stared in awe. Maito nodded. "My dragon is going to check out the building. To see if there is any other potential curses nearby."

Fushiguro nodded.

"Awe! Hey buddy!" Itadori moved closer to the dog and stroked his fur.

"what a good boy!" Itadori looked at the dragon and the dragon glared at Itadori. Not because he was Sukuna's vessel, he just didn't wanna be petted. Itadori shuddered as he got the memo.

The gates then started opening. "Jundo, go check the other side of the building please."

Maito gently kissed the dragon nose as he stroked his head. The dragon softly grumbled as it flew off to check for other curses.

The demon dog walked in first, going ahead of the four. "Let's go."

Fushiguro spoke as the three nodded and started running in as well. Maito's stomach twisted and turned some more. He knew something wasn't right, he started feeling nauseous.

They started running further into the building. Until fushiguro came to a stop "wait!"

He held his hand out to get the three to stop moving. So they did. Maito eyes widen as he looked at what was in front of him, Itadori and nobara eyes widen as well.

It was just filled with twisted and turned pipes. All dirty and rusted. "What is this!?"

Nobara questioned as she stared with wide eyes. Maito started trembled "I- I don't...I...d-don't.."