Chapter 9

Chp 9
______________________________

Everyone started off as innocent.

__________________________

3rd POV
"If you use him, you'll get rid of all the curses in that radius. But anyone nearby will get dragged in." Gojo warned.

"You got it! I won't let him out!" Itadori confirmed.

Maito and nobara was by the entrance and nobara scoffed. "Would you hurry it up!?"

Itadori huffed "alright alright!"

"I think I'll go in too." Fushiguro spoke. He really wanted to fight a curse.

"Don't push yourself. You're still recovering ya know." Gojo sighed as he looked at fushiguro

"but someone needs to keep an eye on Itadori, right?" Fushiguro asked as he raised an anticipating brow at gojo.

"True..but the one we're testing this time around..is nobara." Gojo answered as he grinned.

"What a pain in my ass! I come all the way to Tokyo and I still have to deal with dumb curses!" She grumbled and Itadori just followed her along side with Itadori.

"huh? You didn't come to exorcise them?" She stopped then turned around.

"let's save some time, us three should split up. I'll start at the top and investigate floor by floor. You start from the bottom and Maito the middle let's knock these curses out and grab some sushi in ginza!"

Maito was preoccupied, there was one curse here that felt strong.

"Hold on a minute. Let's take this seriously. Curses are dangerous, ya know?" She did a slight glare at Itadori and kicked him

"yOwW!" Itadori span around and fell to the ground. Maito panicked

"I-ito~Chan! N-nobara~San!?-" Maito was cut off instantly.

"I don't want to hear it from someone who last week was a clueless normie! Now get moving! HUMP!" she turned around and started walking up the stairs and Itadori got up a bit after some of the pain died down.

"You're an out of control roller coaster of emotions today! " Itadori yelled.

"THIS IS WHY GIRLS DON'T LIKE YOU!" She spat back as she kept walking

"HOW DO YOU KNOW GIRLS DON'T LIKE ME!? HUH!?" he huffed and finally stood up on his feet.

"Are you even popular enough to talk? B-" before Itadori could finish that last word, Maito covered his mouth

"that's not nice ito~Chan.." he removed his hand and Itadori sighed.

"sorry, Maito~Chan.." Maito smiled softly and removed his mask a little to kiss Itadori's hand.

"I'll head over to my floor now...see ya." He waved a little before heading up the stairs.

A curse appeared above Itadori "huh?"

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara