SPECIAL CHAPTER :D

*Inhales* AHHHHHHHHHH *exhales* I'm okay

AYEEEE THANKS FOR 1k READS. ENJOY THE SPECIAL CHAPTER POOKIES.

Itadori
Inumaki
Fushiguro
Nobara
Maki
Yuta
Aoi
Kamo
Miwa
Momo
Muta

(I'm only doing the few characters that was met throughout the book. Sorry 🥲 but I promise once there is another special chapter! More characters! More fluffy!)

Itadori yuuji
Itadori and Maito was just laying down on Itadori's bed while scrolling down on there phones. "Hey Ito~Chan?"

Itadori looked up "hm? Yeah Maito~Chan?" Maito had a bit of a sad look on his face.

"I don't think I like my last name anymore..." Itadori raised a brow as he felt a bit worried on why Maito felt this way all of a sudden.

"Huh? Why? I think it's nice." Maito shook his head "I don't like mine....mind if I steal yours?"

Itadori took a moment before his face erupted red and he threw a pillow at Maito and Maito started laughing. "In the future.."

Itadori mumble but Maito heard it and nodded happily.

Fushiguro Megumi
Fushiguro was out in the town with Maito. They were visiting shops and took a small walk around the town. They didn't talk much but the silence wasn't awkward, it was a comfortable silence. Though Maito decided to make things interesting.

He held fushiguro's hand and intertwined there fingers together. Fushiguro was a little startled by the sudden action as warmth started to creep its way up to his cheeks. Megumi gently kissed Maito's cheek as he looked away with a more red face and Maito just giggled. They both enjoyed each others presence.

Nobara kugisaki
Maito was holding most of Nobara shopping bags. Like the gentleman he is. Nobara and Maito were going shopping today. Nobara was trying to choose between two outfits.

"Hey Maito! Which one do you think looks better on me?" She asked and Maito just smiled softly

"no matter what you wear, you'll always appear beautiful in my eyes Nobara." He spoke softly and nobara slowly blushed. She had a huge grin spread across her face.

"You're right! I look great in anything! I'll just buy both!" Maito giggled softly he nodded along in agreement.

Inumaki Toge
"Tuna." Inumaki protested as he crossed his arms. He was going to make sure Maito didn't move an inch.

"Neh..I'm okay! A little cold shouldn't stop me from doing my training, inumaki!" Maito whined as he tried to get up. But alas, his efforts were in vain. Inumaki made sure to tuck him back into bed. Inumaki decided to also lay on top of him in protest of him getting up.

"Bonito flakes!.." he huffed out. Maito giggled softly before gently kissing his head and sighing in defeat. "Fiiine..you win, maki."

Inumaki slightly smiled behind his collared uniform.

Maki Zenin

Maki was training outside on the school fields. Maito watched with love sick eyes, wondering how his one and only love could look so cool while training.

"Um..Maito?" Maki spoke up as she placed her weapon beside her as she looked at her yellow flower.

"Hm? Yes maki?" He titled his head as he gave her a warm smile. Letting her know that she has his undivided attention.

Maki turned a little red. "W-why don't you train!?Cmon!"

Maito shook his head. "No thanks. I like watching you train. You look so cool and pretty. I really love you."

She turned red before mumbling on how he's more pretty. Nonetheless she went back to training, but she trained with a smile.

What a lovely chapter 🥲✌🏽