Chapter 15

Chp 15

___________________
There will be times...where people will leave you..no matter who they are.
______________

3rd POV
'A proper death? Yeah right! Don't be naive!' Fushiguro's voice ran inside of Itadori's head.

"Jujutsu sorcerers never die without regret!"

The principal words rang inside his head as well.

"Neh, Maito~Chan! Promise me you'll marry me when we grown up!"

"I promise yuji!"

He could see the hooked pinkies of the younger versions of themselves.

'Still, I want to be able to say my death was a proper one...' Itadori still cried.

'Sorry...Grandpa...I failed to keep my promise...' Maito gritted his teeth as he watched Itadori cried.

"The negative emotions of mankind become the source or curses. So all the hate, fear, regret... let it all out."

Itadori made a fist...even though his fingers were gone and he was in terrible paint. "And put it into your fist."

Maito eyes widen...Maito couldn't believe it...Itadori was using cursed energy. Itadori started running towards the special grade curse. He yelled and tried punching the curse but the curse caught the fist.

"Damn it!" Both Itadori and Maito then heard something. It was a howl...fushiguro gave the signal.

Itadori let sukuna take control. "Izukami. Take control."

Izukami protested "Maito your still not in the state-"

"I said take control."

Izukami felt intimidated to say the least. With hesitation, Izukami took over. The wounds on Itadori and Maito healed. Izukami slowly walked over until he was beside sukuna.

"My bride~" he cooed.

"I'm not your queen. Nor your bride. You disgust me, sukuna ryomen." He spoke harshly to sukuna and sukuna grinned.

"You wound me, my queen~" sukuna cooed. He didn't care how Izukami talked to him. The curse was shocked and slowly shifted back.

Sukuna and Izukami....working together? "What a throughly annoying brat."

Sukuna spat out and Izukami rolled his eyes "you're more annoying, you disgusting spirit."

Itadori held his chin in a thinking manner "he's obviously toying with me."

Izukami sighed. "Weren't you toying with him by using his friends? Shut up. You're no better." Sukuna held a hand to his chest.

"Must you wound me every time my queen?~" Izukami rolled his eyes and sukuna grabbed Izukami's hand and gave it a kiss.

"Maybe I should end this fight quickly~ I do want to spend time with my bride~" Izukami snatched his hand away in disgust .