Chapter 4

Chp 4

____________________________

"It takes time to heal. It takes time to forgive. And it takes time
To forget. That's why patience is there."

____________________________

3rd POV
Maito still stared with wide eyes and fushiguro cursed under his breath. "What a wonderful age it has become!"

Itadori yelled with a wide menacing smile as he ripped up Itadori's shirt. "Women and children, all spawning like maggots!" He yelled and then opened his arms wide as he looked down on the city as if he could take them all down with own blown.

"Marvelous! It'll be a massa-" before he could finish Maito stood up wobbling and yelled "GIVE ME BACK ITADORI!"

Megumi looked at Maito shocked and sukuna slowly looked at him and then realized his eyes
"It can't be..."

Maito glared at sukuna and was wobbling like crazy as blood dropped down his mouth, he started to get into a more fight like position.

"you idiot! What do you think you're doing!?" Megumi yelled at Maito before sukuna could walk over to take a closer look at maito's eyes he grabbed his own face.

"What?..." sukuna muttered "what do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." Itadori demanded

"how are you able to move?" Sukuna asked genuinely shocked and confused.
"Um..because it's my body?"

Itadori answered back. "Don't move!" Megumi yelled as he got into some type of fighting stance. The two boys attention were now onto Megumi.

"you are no longer human." He spoke and Maito collapsed Back onto the ground and gritted his teeth in pain.

"Under the regulations of jujutsu...yuuji Itadori...as a curse. I will exorcise you!" Megumi spoke loudly with a serious face that's matched his tone and put up a weird hand sign symbol.

"Woah woah. Calm down it's me. More importantly you two were severely beat. Let's get you two to a hospital, yeah?" The marks on Itadori slowly started disappearing.

"Maito-Chan...are you okay?" Itadori asked in a concern tone and Maito slowly just nodded as he held his rib area.

'I can't tell who's talking..the curse or Itadori..crap! What should I do!?' Megumi thought as he sighed in frustration.

"What's the situation?" A male with white hair just suddenly dropped by and megumi eyes widen. And Maito looked at the white haired man in confusion.

"What are you doing here Gojo~sensei!?" Megumi looked at Gojou surprised.

"I actually wasn't going to come at first. But the higher ups got involved after hearing about a special-grade object going missing." He hummed and then took out his phone and started taking pictures of Megumi and saying how he has to show this to the second years and Megumi covered his view.

"So, did you find it?" He asked and put his phone away.

Itadori sheepishly raised a hand "uh...I ate it." Gojo paused for a bit "for real?"