Chapter 10

Chp 10

__________________________
Your purity in judgement is quite disgusting.
_________________

3rd POV
Nobara raised a brow and shrugged "I don't know. Probably outside waiting for us."

Fushiguro raised a brow "they defeated the curse...why is the building still flowing with cursed energy?" Gojo grinned.

"Maito mentioned earlier that he felt four different curses in the building, did he not? Which means that Maito is probably fighting the last one." Gojo kept the same grin as he talked.

"but it's good to know that she's crazy!" He pointed out.

She sighed "we beat it."

Itadori sighed "this is why I told you not to go alone! I said it was dangerous to go alone and you need to take it seriously!"

Itadori scolded as he huffed.

"Except you never said it was dangerous to go alone!" She shot back in a bickering tone.

"I- wait I didn't?" Itadori questioned as he looked at nobara.

"And dude!? What have you been eating to punch through walls with your bare hand!?" They kept bickering back and forth.

"Whatever! Maito is probably waiting outside for us, Come on!"

The curse was big. It had Spikes sticking out of it's body, No eyes. It went off by smell and sound. Maito felt his heart beating rapidly. He didn't know what to do. But he knew he had to stay calm.

Itadori and nobara walked back outside with the kid and noticed Maito wasn't there "Hm? Hey gojo~sensei. Where's Maito~Chan?"

Itadori asked as he looked around "hm? Oh, he's still in the building. He's probably fighting the last curse." Itadori eyes widen a bit

"Then I have to go help him!" Itadori started to walk back towards the building but gojo grabbed his arm.

"trust me. He's got this." Gojo grinned. Itadori let out a shakey breath but slowly nodded.

The curse then realized there was a new smell and started to feel around. Maito panicked a bit and moved around slowly and quietly. Until he made a creaking sound.

The curse screeched and started attacking the sound it heard. Maito jumped back silently and his eyes widen under the mask. The claw marks were extremely huge.

Maito had to act rational. He was scared, but he knew he couldn't afford to be scared right now. He signed up for this which means he's going to get the job done.

Maito then accidentally sighed, which made sound, which causes the curse to screech again. Maito moved back but he did get a scratch on his arm, this made the curse know that someone was there so the curse screeched extremely loud.

It started attacking all over the room and Maito ran out, the curse following after him.

The four heard the loud screech "I have to get in there!"