Chapter 14

Chp 14

_________________________
"Yuji?...neh...yuji....YUJI!"
_______________

3rd POV
"You know you can't do that! Not with one arm!" Fushiguro protested.

"It's fine! Maito will switch with Izukami!" Maito nodded as he kept himself calm. It was slowly working. He felt his heartbeat slow down.

"Look closer." Maito spoke and fushiguro looked over.

"It's having fun. It's obviously toying with the three of us." The curse was just laughing as it moved around in abnormal movements.

"We can at least buy us some time.." Maito said as he glared at the curse. He needed fushiguro and nobara to get out of there fast.

"No!" Fushiguro still protested.

"Fushiguro." Fushiguro flinched when he heard Maito say his name like that. Maito moved his mask up, still covering his eyes. He held a gentle smile as he spoke in a soft tone.

"Please...we'll be okay...I promise." Fushiguro felt his words get caught in his throat. He wanted to protest but...he couldn't.

Fushiguro kept running as he thought back on what Maito said. 'You better keep that promise.'

Fushiguro thought as he went to go look for Nobara so they could get out of there. Fushiguro put his hands together in a different summoning gesture "demon dogs!"

This time a black demon dog appeared from the ground and started running beside fushiguro. "Find kugisaki!"

He ordered the dog and the dog immediately obeyed. Nobara sweat dropped as she held one nail

"this is my last one." She sighed as she looked around, and there was still floating faces and eyeballs. Still so many of them.

"I should've brought a lot with me." She sighed

Maito and Itadori stood next to each other. He managed to calm his breathing down. But his heart was still beating pretty fast, but not has fast as before so that's a good sign.

The curse tore up the thin layering of the womb and was now standing. Maito gritted his teeth. Itadori of course, was unfazed.

"Trying to say it's easier to move around in your underwear?" Maito had an amused smile under his mask.

'Still able to joke around at a time like this? You're something yuji...'

Maito chuckled softly.

'What do I do though?.' Itadori gritted his teeth.

'I have no clue how to use cursed energy. But for now that's fine..' Maito knew Itadori didn't know how to use cursed energy. They needed a distraction. Maito gritted his teeth.

"HEY, CURSE!" Maito yelled and the curse looked at Maito. Maito slowly removed his mask. And revealed his bright yellow eyes. Itadori eyes widen