Chapter 5

Chp 5

____________________________
Purity is in everyone. But I believe that not everyone deserves purity
______________________

3rd POV

"Now. My upmost righteous student! Lets go." Megumi looked down

"...I know.." gojo turned around with slightly raised brow "hmm?"

Megumi looked to the side "I know That Itadori may be a potential Vessel for sukuna and he must be executed under the regulation law of the jujutsu school. But..."

Megumi looked gojo with a piercing glare "I don't want him to die."

Gojo had a coy smile "are these your personal feelings?" Megumi looked at the unconscious Maito. And then looked back at Gojo "yes."

He nodded and gojo grinned and pressed onto
the finger he was holding

"A precious students request shall be made! Leave it to me!"

And Itadori stared at gojo with this look of 'are you serious?' Gojo then got up "that's as much as
I can sum up to you! And don't worry your little friend his resting."

He grinned. "But wait, I can control Sukuna. Why am I being executed?" Gojo hummed

"well that is true. But we don't know how long you'll be able to control him. Sukuna is the king of curses after all."

Itadori stayed quiet as he listened

"also, We're suspending your sentence." Itadori raised a brow "so it's on hold?"

Gojo grinned and raised a finger like any teacher would. "that's correct!"

He then pulled out a finger from the pocket. "Now. Let me explain from the very top."

He said as he swayed the finger that was in his hand from side to side.

"This is the same cursed object that you ate. There are twenty in total and we are in possession of six."

Itadori looked up to the ceiling a bit in thought "so..he as a lot of fingers?"

Itadori looked at gojo "nope! Sukuna has four arms."

He then tossed the fingers and blasted a large amount of cursed energy at the finger and it made a huge dent in the wall and Itadori's eyes widen. He then picked the finger from the dent "as you can see. It can't be destroyed."

Gojo paused for a bit before starting up again. "With each passing day. It gets stronger and stronger.."

he looked at his hand and then at the wall "we never had anyone that could potentially seal it properly."

He then pointed at Itadori "THAT'S where you come in yuji!" He grinned

"though it would be a waste." Itadori raised a brow "why?-"

gojo hummed as he looked at the pink haired boy "well..We don't necessarily have any other vessel now. And there's no guarantee that there's another vessel that's strong enough to withstand Sukuna's cursed energy. Let alone switch out with him. So here's my proposal."

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें